News of the gig

Floz

• Replies 227
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

- He thanked 19 and his family for always believing in him, supporting him all these years. I think I saw him have tears in his eyes when he said all these. He said, he thought he'd never make it, never see us fans again, but this day has finally come, and he could do the music he loves to do. I nearly cried when he said these.

cant stop crying now...

Bless his heart!

Guest GarethsHotChick

WOW what an ABSOLUTELY FANTASTIC report of the gig tonight, I LOVE the sound of everything that happened and it sounds like Gareth was a star as always and it was a HUGE success which I am SO pleased to hear.

His new songs sound exciting and interesting, Lets hope it's not long into the new year until he comes back with his material and we can hear it in all it's glory. I'm sure it will be BRILLIANT and AMAZING as we wouldn't expect anything less from him, Gareth is REALLY sweet for mentioning his Mum, Dad and family.

I'm sure Wendy and Paul were the proudest people there tonight, They must be really proud of his achievements and to see him bounce back and come back with a bang.

Thank You once again moliudaima for sharing your FANTASTIC report with us and the pictures you posted, I LOVE them all and Gareth more than words can say right now. :D

- He thanked 19 and his family for always believing in him, supporting him all these years. I think I saw him have tears in his eyes when he said all these. He said, he thought he'd never make it, never see us fans again, but this day has finally come, and he could do the music he loves to do. I nearly cried when he said these.

What a truly amazing young man he is. Always ready to give thanks and appreciation to everyone. He's filled with gentleness and humility. Truly one in a million.

Now that's started me off again. Love him so much :wub:

moliudaima, I think I love you. :heart:

Thank you for the wonderful pic of Gareth! :wub:

This is fab news, I am just toooooooooo excited for words! I don't know what to say, I am kind of dumbstruck!!!!

All I can do to sum it all up is: :drool: :frantics: :hyper: :heart: :laugh: :rofl::thumbsup: :smile: :tongue: :w00t: :wub:

Was Suzanne there, and did Gareth mention her?

toooooooooooo happyyyyy!!! :hyper:

Have just got in so am managing to read the whole thread in one.

What a privelege this is.

Thanks to all who have given such fantastic reports and photos.

Gareth certainly looks very, handsomely trendy. He sounds like he has had a brilliant night and so has everyone else.

It has been a long wait but tonight it all seems so worth it. He wanted to get it right and it seems like he has done just that.

The whole thread has made me shed more than a tear or two.

Thanks again to all.

Thankyou Moliudaima for a wonderful report,it's an emotional read that leaves you in no doubt that Gareth is one very special young man. It was nice to know that Simon Fuller was there at the Gig to see Gareth sing and play the music he has been able write and record with his support.

Dorisxx

This is fab news, I am just toooooooooo excited for words! I don't know what to say, I am kind of dumbstruck!!!!

All I can do to sum it all up is: :drool: :frantics: :hyper: :heart: :laugh: :rofl::thumbsup: :smile: :tongue: :w00t: :wub:

Suzanne was there, but Gareth didn't directly mention her.

But I guess - just my guess, Gareth didn't say that - Changes was dedicated to her?

- He said he couldn't tell us more about the exact date and time etc for the documentary (I think that's what he said - though we actually knew the date and time).

- He said the documentary would be about his life so far, they filmed him when he led a McGuire course. And Khelda talked to the documentary people - THE NAME OF THE DOCUMENTARY ISN'T FINAL!

- Album will be released early next year.

Well I'm glad the title isnt final yet! :frantics:

yes Suzanne was there he never mention her by name but before he sung changes he said he had written this song for a very special person in his life who he had not always been honest about the words are quite deep cant remember them all lol but it was something like i'm sorry if ive been a knife in your side and Ive seen you cry to often but i need to see your face to breath and we share the same skin

please dont quote me as expect Ive got them all wrong lol and he sung this song twice

:heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :wub::wub::wub: :heart:

I don't think I can take this!!

Thanks so much!!

Thank you so much for all these wonderful pics. I'm positively drooling!! :wub: :heart: :hyper: :hyper:

Suzanne was there, but Gareth didn't directly mention her.

But I guess - just my guess, Gareth didn't say that - Changes was dedicated to her?

Awww how sweet. :) Glad to her she was there too - I ca'n't wait to see the lyrics and hear Gareths new songs

I am really loving the forum tonight - its good to see it back to its old self. Now the fun really starts! :D

yes Suzanne was there he never mention her by name but before he sung changes he said he had written this song for a very special person in his life who has not always been honest about the words are quite deep cant remember them all lol but it was something like i'm sorry if ive been a knife in your side and Ive seen you cry to often but i need to see your face to breath and we share the same skin

please dont quote me as expect Ive got them all wrong lol and he sung this song twice

Oh my goodness Janice, I can't wait to hear this song. :wub:

yes Suzanne was there he never mention her by name but before he sung changes he said he had written this song for a very special person in his life who has not always been honest about the words are quite deep cant remember them all lol but it was something like i'm sorry if ive been a knife in your side and Ive seen you cry to often but i need to see your face to breath and we share the same skin

awww now that has really made me feel all happy for him - and Suzanne too. bless them both. They are perfect together. would love to see the lyrics to that song now, I love a good love story. :)

Thanks pongo :) Sounds like it was a wonderful night

2.gif

yes Suzanne was there he never mention her by name but before he sung changes he said he had written this song for a very special person in his life who he has not always been honest about the words are quite deep cant remember them all lol but it was something like i'm sorry if ive been a knife in your side and Ive seen you cry to often but i need to see your face to breath and we share the same skin

Thanks for that Janice.

I don't know how many more tears I've got left to shed tonight, or how many more times I'm going to have to swallow the lump in my throat. This has been the most emotional night and all down to one truly amazing young man :wub:

Guest NicolaJayne

He thanked 19 and his family for always believing in him, supporting him all these years. I think I saw him have tears in his eyes when he said all these. He said, he thought he'd never make it, never see us fans again, but this day has finally come, and he could do the music he loves to do. I nearly cried when he said these.

I'm sure if I'd been there I would have burst into tears when Gareth said these things especially as he was a bit emotional too. We have all had these feelings at some time during the past almost 3 years but I think our faith in him and love for him against all odds has finally paid off.

Hi everyone

Thanks to everyone for their reports of Gareth's performance this evening - it sounds amazing! Also thanks for the fantastic pictures. It's so exciting that Gareth is finally back and that we shall all soon be able to see him on the documentary and hear his new music. I am so pleased that Gareth seems to be thrilled to be performing again and doing the type of material he always dreamt of.

Rock on, Gareth!

Love Linda

Well I think I've died and gone to heaven!!!!! :angel: :wub:

A huge thank you Moludaima for all those gorgeous photos and for the fantastic report. I just don't know which bit made me the happiest - the thought of Gareth back on stage performing for all his screaming fans! To hear how fantastic the songs are and how many he wrote himself! To hear how well his speech is and that his sense of humour will now be able to shine through! All those gorgeous photos - how hot does that man look, loving the hair!

As for the quote "thanking 19 and his family for their support and believing in him and being able to make the album he had always wanted"

The gorgeous one is back bigger and better then ever by all accounts and I can't wait to hear his new music.

It is just like old times - these boards are like a magnet. You just can't stay away - and who would want to.

Thanks again to everyone for all the news.

Ok quickly as I have to get to sleep I have exams soon

I will put the pictures up tomorrow but here is the official set list as I took it off the stage as well as a water bottle :blush:

Afterglow

Pictures

Changes

Angel on My Shoulder

New kid in town (only track not written by Gareth)

Lost in YOu

Can't believe its over

19 Minutes

Really really unbelieveable show. New music is exciting and I think most will like it. I cant find a way to explain it but its good. Easy listening rock pop with meaning.....(figure that one out) hehe

will post more pictures later but for now

P1010007.jpg

P1010008.jpg

P1010010.jpg

::faints::