• Replies 227
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

That was the first thing I noticed :D

Great picture.

cant blame her though :wink:

i would have done that too :hug:

Wow, he is so utterly beautiful, isn't he? Amazing. Can't wait till he's back properly and it's like the good old days again! :drool:

i agree vicky :wub:

Hi everyone

Last night was easily the best night of my life so far,i kind of believed people when they told me i would meet him one day but part of me though naa not to me it wont,but it did now i believe every word they said so for those of you here who have never met him it will happen for you

I won and as some of you may know,i took sarahjane,i left my house about half 6 in the morning to get my 7 oclock coach,i was soooo nervous thinking something was going to go wrong cos i didnt think i was lucky enough,it was lovely and cosy when i got on the coach cos it was still dark,i had to buy my tickets on the actual morning wehn i asked for tickets the man teased me telling me theres none then he gave me some lol,i met sarajane at couach station in birmingham then went to her house to wait for sharon and her fiance,then off we went,still scared that something would go wrong,prob cos i couldnt believe id won lol but i tried to stay strong for sarahjane,i made sure we got a place as near to the stage as possible,we couldnt have been closer,i absolutely loved each and every song he sang,one was about his mum,i was nearly crying,he has to be the loveliest sweetest singer/star ever,apart from my freinds and family no one comes close,his new music has got to sell very very well and make him very very succesful as he was before and even more,if not then theres something seriously wrong with the public

seeing him come through the door after he came off stage to let fans have their pics taken with him and stuff was so fantastic,words cant describe my excitement knowing my dream was just about to come true i was so overwhelmed about it all i cant even remeber what i said to him lol i know i forgot to tell him i love him,maybe next time lol,having hold of him to have my pic taken nothing can describe how good it felt

i wish i could go back now,part of me feels sad that its over but im also happy cos it happened and also sooo many wonderful things are going to happen for each and every one of us when hes back

i dont have any pics to post cos the battery on my digital camera went,what a fool forgetting to recharge it,i dont need pics for myself though cos having it in my memory is enough and will stay with me forever

love maria xxx

What a lovely report Maria. All the reports are wonderful, but there is something special reading a report from someone who has met him for the first time.

Like I said to you on the official, I know what you mean about not needing a picture to remember. I would also have it embedded into my memory if I ever got the chance to meet Gareth. I often feel its not going to happen for me, but you're a classic case of believing that it will one day. I'm so pleased for you :heart:

post-348-1164965547_thumb.jpg

Heres my full report from start 2 finish from last night!

Wednesday morning still running about the house like I had ants in my pants so very excited!

Finally got in the car to leave for London then had to dash back inside, I had forgot to take something with me for Gareth to sign! I had totally forgot about it,so 1st thing I saw I grabbed wich was my calendar and dashed back in the car..Finally off to Birmingham to pick Sarahjane and Maria1981 up.

Eventually arrived in Birmingham ,picked the girls up then it was off to london!

Omg London was a nightmare!Got there around 4pm and got totally lost! We were driving about in circles,Nobody in London seemed to know were Kensal Rd was.Time was getting on and I was really starting to panic,I asked yet another guy and he knew were it was but said at this time of night with traffic it was going to be about 45 mins to get there,so the time it was now meant we would miss the gig,Me,Sarahjane and Maria were really really panicking,so out of desperation we called a taxi to pick us up and take us there! My fiance drove the car behind the taxi,it took all of 20 mins to get there and we arrived outside of club in plenty of time.

There was a few people already outside the club,I went and introduced myself to Andrew(Bradfordian) who I had given my 2nd ticket too, What a lovely guy he is,We all introduced ourselves and stood chatting for awhile.A car pulled up and out got Gareths family and went into the club.

A little later we were all he allowed into the club,now the excitement was really really starting to kick in!

Andrew kindly bought me a drink,Yorksheather came over to talk to me,Shes lovely!

I stood around just looking to see who was there,Suzanne Mole walked into the room,then Gareths family,I went and sat at the front right hand side of the stage on my own,Not much later Gareth came on stage.

OMG he looked stunning! I cant even begin to tell you how I felt,I felt a few tears and thought don’t you dare show yourself up by crying!

Gareth sang 8 songs ,His voice has somewhat changed,not sure how to describe it,but much more grown up but you can still definitely reconise his voice,I cant say wich song I liked the best because every single one that he sang were fantastic! I totally loved the way he sang,the faces that he pulled while he was singing showed his emotion in every song and I loved it! The song he dedicated to his mum is beautiful(Angel on my shoulder) im sure it was called, Changes was another song and im pretty sure it was for Suzanne,but I maybe wrong,Gareth left it up to us to decide who it was for.

All to soon it was over and Gareth left the stage,A few minutes later he came back on stage saying something like..well I was expecting an encore wich I was going to do,but ill do it anyway…. It was something like that he said anyway

He said there was a few people who had just arrived and he wanted to sing a few songs again,so we were blessed with 2 of the songs again ,(I wish he had sang them all again)

Anyway off he went again and it was over…

We waited around afterwards because we were told that after Gareth had finished singing he will come and meet us all.I met Khelda,Khelda it was great to meet you!

In comes the man himself! My heart skipped a beat bcos I knew this would be the only time I would get to meet him,and this was my chance!

I finally get to meet Gareth!

I Had my pic took with him but the pic was blurred,so I went back and asked him for another pic,he said sure..

Lucky for me Andrew and heather and 1 or 2 others all took pics for me, So I just want to say thank you so very much to those that took my picture with Gareth.Both times i had my pic took with Gareth i was shaking like a leaf!..i felt a right wally afterwards because he is so lovely and puts you at your ease,hes so friendly!

Gareth said his album will be out early next year,And my god I cant wait!..you guys are in for such a shock and treat!and his said his documentry will be on tv very soon but he wasn’t allowed to give us a date.

Ive took plenty of pics but they are a little blurred so im not sure if you would like to see them,but im looking forward to receiving my pics that other fans have took for me with Gareth.

I want to thank 19 for making my dream come true,and thank you to those who took my pics,It was lovely to meet you all,I had an amazing night,A night I will never ever forget and will stay fresh in my mind for a very very long time.And thank you to Gareth for being such an amazing guy and more importantly letting me meet and have my picture took with him.

love Sharon xx

Guest GarethsHotChick

WOW Thank You SO much for your BRILLIANT and very detailed report of Gareth's gig Sharon, I LOVED reading it. It's GREAT that Gareth has made so many people's dreams come true, I'm glad you enjoyed yourself so much. :D

I :wub: your picture, You and Gareth both look GREAT together. :D

I love your last pic of Gareth from the side, Khelda - I love it. He looks stunning. :wub:

And I love your pic with him - I wondered who that was. :D You're very lucky to be holding on to him so tightly. :thumbsup:

One question, though - is he as skinny when you hold him round the waist as he was at the football? That's what I remember most when I put my arm round his waist. :blush:

I just can't get over the fact that he's back. He's actually back. At last. It seems to long ago that he was around I can't actually remember what it was like! :blush: Apart from the excitement - I remember that, lol. Am so so excited about the documentary. A whole hour of Gareth? We've never had that before...God it's gonna be amazing. And then the music, and the TV appearances, on the radio, in magazines...arrgghhhhhhhhh! LOL. Everyone who's made this possible needs a huge hug and kiss, haha. And Gareth himself - God I'm so so proud of him, and so happy he's back doing what he loves. I'm feeling pretty overwhelmed here! :wacko: Can't contain myself!

Great report Sharon. Like I've said before, every report is wonderful, but when its written by someone who hasn't met Gareth previously, the excitement flows out and its fantastic to read and sense the excitement. Love your picture too.