The People Christmas guide

Yorksheather

Ann has posted this on Gareth's Official site , and has asked for it to be brought over here :smile:

Woooooooooooooooooooooooooo! i'm shaking just looking through their Christmas TV Guide wooooooooooooo Saturday 23rd Dec Whatever Happened To Gareth Gates? 7.30pm to 8.30pm they got him as their pick of today with the gorgeous pic that the sun used it says.

Profile of the Pop Idol runner-up as he prepares to make his long-awaited comeback to the world of music Its made me so happy So go out and buy the Sunday People the christmas TV mag is inside.

Guest GarethsHotChick

Heather Thank You for bringing Ann's post over here about the Christmas tv guide being in the People newspaper, It's SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO exciting to know that Gareth's documentary is now appearing in the listings. I can't wait to see him on tv and hear his new music he has been working on and what he has to say. :hyper: :D

It's hard to believe we've only got another 13 days until we see the documentary, It feels like we've waited ages for it to be shown. :D

Guest GarethsHotChick

Ann Thank You SO much for posting the picture of Gareth that is in the People Christmas TV Guide, I :wub: it and he looks GORGEOUS and SO HOT.

It's GREAT to see something in the paper about his documentary, Especially since we're getting so close now to seeing it. I can't wait and am REALLY excited. :hyper: :D

Ann Thank You SO much for posting the picture of Gareth that is in the People Christmas TV Guide, I :wub: it and he looks GORGEOUS and SO HOT.

It's GREAT to see something in the paper about his documentary, Especially since we're getting so close now to seeing it. I can't wait and am REALLY excited. :hyper: :D

Thank you so much for telling us about Gareth in the People. Personally I think he's the pick of every day! Great that everyone advertising his documentary is being so positive about it! :wub:

• 2 weeks later...

omg thanks for telling us heather im so excited hehe!!

im sick of saying i told u so i told u he wud be back haha

Guest NicolaJayne

I am also really excited and telling everyone they must watch this Documentary whether they are a Gareth fan or not as its going to be so interesting. Get the audience and leave the rest to Gareth to win them over, as I'm sure he will. :D