New music from the documentary

Snowdrop

i downloaded the song, i have it on repeat since............ haha!

• Replies 86
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest GarethsHotChick

WOW it's SO good to be able to hear Gareth's songs being played, GREAT work Snowdrop I :wub: it and Gareth's voice. It's just so soft and mature sounding, I could sit here all night and listen to that voice. I keep getting a tingle down my spine as well. :tongue: :D

Guest GarethsHotChick

I have been watching the documentary again and listening carefully to the lyrics of Gareth's songs, Anyway here are the lyrics to 19 minutes which I thought you all might like so that you can sing along whenever you watch Gareth again.

19 minutes since you hung up the phone

I’m already seeing the dark shadows growing

I wonder what you’re doing right now

Do you hurt like I hurt

19 hours and I can’t fall asleep,

Turned all the lights on but the shadows are creeping

And all around the room that was our secret space

I can’t breath

I’m incomplete

Look what you’ve done baby

Look what I’ve become baby

I’m just bleeding I’m bleeding

And it doesn’t stop

I don’t wanna put you down but I feel like I’ve lost my ground

And the words that you left me don’t pay

Don’t pay me for my pain

Enjoy and if I can I will try and post the lyrics to Changes and Angel On My Shoulder too sometime. :D

Guest GarethsHotChick

You're welcome Eternal, I thought it was only right the lyrics to Gareth's beautiful songs should be posted in here. I also saw a message from someone asking for them I think so I thought why not give it a go.

It is a sad song, He puts so much passion and emotion into them, Not just 19 Minutes. But Changes and Angel On My Shoulder too, The songs obviously have a very special meaning to Gareth. :D

Brilliant, thanks so much for typing the lyrics up!

Lisxx

A huge thank-you goes to Hazzy for delivering the music :cool: and to GarethsHotChick for the lyrics. :cool: I love this voice and the songs are so beautiful. Along with his other songs heard at the gig it's going to be a fantastic album. :smile:

Thanks Hazzy for the melody track and thank you to Gareth’s Hot Chick for typing the lyrics to 19 Minutes. It is such an endearing song. He writes from his :heart: and that’s what makes his songs so special and I’ve wanted to memorise the words. Now that you’ve typed them up I find them easy to remember. I so love to memorise everything about Gareth.

He occupies my mind in so many fascinating ways ….continually.

Guest GarethsHotChick
I think the music on 19 min is particular great, it does not show up on the program, but you are not the only one Heather who got it in your head, it seems to be that kind of song, which of course is fantastic, that is just whats needed on the first single. :D

I couldn't agree more Inge, I :wub: 19 Minutes and now have it stuck in my head. I keep going on to Gareth's my space page hoping that there have been songs added to it and that one of them will be 19 minutes.

The passion he puts into it is AMAZING and he just sounds SO great singing it, I LOVE his voice it's strong and soft but a mature soft sound if that makes sense. :D

He did say he is having a break for x-mas, so I hope he might be writing more on the site (hopefully adding music too) sometime in Jan. :heart:

Can someone tell me how to hear the songs. I pressed medley where it says select your song here, but nothing happens. :: :unsure: