Song Gareth wrote with Judie Tzuke

Val4Gareth

A new member has posted info on Gareth's official site of a song `Dark Days' which Gareth wrote with Judie Tzuke

FOR ANYONE WHO DOESN'T KNOW - GARETH A WHILE BACK WROTE SOME SONGS WITH JUDIE TZUKE ("CHRISTMAS AND I'M HOME" WHICH HE PERFORMED AT THE BRADFORD CHRISTMAS LIGHT TURNING ON A WHILE BACK AND "DARK DAYS")

NOT SURE IF THEY ARE PLANNED FOR RELEASE BY GARETH OR NOT, BUT JUDIE HAS GOR ROUND TO RECORDING HER OWN VERSION OF DARK DAYS WHICH IS RELEASED ON HER NEW ALBUM "SONGS". IT IS AVAILABLE SHORTLY ON HER BIG MOON RECORD LABEL ONLY THROUGH HER WEB SITE http://WWW.TZUKE.COM

I wish Gareth would release it too. I've been looking forward to hearing this song for ages :smile:

Guest GarethsHotChick

Thank You for posting that up Val, It sounds exciting Gareth writing a song with Judie Tzuke and it being put on her website. I bet it's a BRILLIANT song and I can't wait to hear it. :D

THAT'S LOVELY TO HEAR OF ANOTHER SONG JUDIE WROTE WITH GARETH, AND THAT SHE HAS IT ON HER ALBUM. MAYBE WE GET TO SEE GARETH SING IT SOMETIME IN THE FUTURE WHEN HE'S PERFORMING AGAIN, :D

THANK YOU VAL :smile:

ANN

I noticed that Judie is beginning her tour today and she has said that she will be having people she has worked with over the last couple of years performing with her at her concerts. Do you think...maybe...well you never know?

I noticed that Judie is beginning her tour today and she has said that she will be having people she has worked with over the last couple of years performing with her at her concerts. Do you think...maybe...well you never know?

Wel, the mind boggles! But if it does, i hope we get told so we can go to one. :heart: