Radio 1 is going to the gig tonight!

Snowdrop

The woman from the Entertainment News from Radio 1 is going to the gig tonight! They mentioned it on the Sara Cox show this evening, and they both sounded quite excited and said "bless" a lot. I think there may be a bit of a shock when she realises how grown up he is now, lol.

Sara Cox said that the woman from the news will be going to a Gareth Gates gigette, showing off highlights of his new album, and they'd give a report tomorrow. She also said she wishes him loads of luck, as she watched the documentary and he seemed like a really nice boy. :thumbsup:

Hopefully people will be able to listen, and record anything they say. I hope they get an interview, and maybe even some audio clips! :frantics:

• Replies 60
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Thank you for this infom i really hope all goes well tonight tomorrow is a big day for me but will come on here to read anything that is put up

love pepperxxxxxxxxxxx

Better get the recording material ready. :frantics:

We should have a system were we all record differant radio stations lol.

I imagine you are right. They are bound to have invited quite a few media types and I should think most of the mainstream radio stations across London and the surroundings will have had an invite. I think we all need to listen out as best we can.

I can't see how to play the clip, but could someone just type up what was said for me please. I'm glad Radio 1 are going to the showcase.