changes record of the week on key 103

pongo999

Sorry I didn't manage to record it, but it is really really amazing. Not quite what I expected from the snippets. Makes the hairs on the back of your neck tingle.

The chap on Key said it was going to be massive.

That's excellent news. Well done on finding out for everyone Janice, and congratulations to those who managed to tune in. Boring old work got in the way for me, but I'm sure my time will come soon. :heart:

Same here, Snowdrop! I don't live in Birmingham. Can someone record it and post a link. I would be so grateful! :heart:

After the DJ had played Changes today, he said that Gareth would have to be on the show as

he had to pay his dues,they were going to help make him a superstar again. They love Changes,always tell people beforehand to listen without predjudice.

Dorisx

Guest GarethsHotChick

I can't get over how FANTASTIC Changes is, I :wub: it and Gareth sounds AMAZING and SO good. His voice is a lot different now compared to previous songs he has done, Also the fact it is a ballad but different kind makes it even more special. :D

Well Done to everyone who emailed today to ask for it to be played, I only heard Changes not people's names being mentioned. :)