graham norton spoiler

pongo999

sew gn recorded last night

g gave a very brief interview towards the end of the show a little about the shower scene at GAY they show the photo from the shirt ripping lol spoke a little about the McGuire and the lady guest said to g he an inspiration to all peeps out there with a stammer GN mention about the album and single releases g had on pink tie and belt white shirt with a lightweight jacket he sung live with his band he got a very good response from the audience its worth watching the uncut show on Sunday as g had to play a charade sort game lol

Thankyou Janice for posting

I'll certainly watching tomorrow night and the uncut version too.

Frankie

lady guest said to g he an inspiration to all peeps out there with a stammer

How lovely! :) Was it not Alice Cooper then?

Thanks for that Janice :) Glad he had some support there and that the audience loved him - don't they all? :) Great that he performed as well - looking forward to this :)

Guest GarethsHotChick

Thank You for telling us what happened at the recording of Graham Norton yesterday Janice, I can't wait to see Gareth on there tomorrow night and I am really looking forward to him singing AOMS. :smile:

Was it not Alice Cooper then?

With the name, hair and make-up, you could be confused! :tongue:

But it seems Sandy Totsvig (sp) was also on. I would assume she and Alice were the main guests, then Gaz came on at the end for a mini-chat, then sing. :wub:

Sometimes one of the chatting guests sings (like Enrique last week, although I'd question his actual "singing", lol) and sometimes they just sing, such as Sinead O'Conner a few weeks ago.

But it seems Sandy Totsvig (sp) was also on. I would assume she and Alice were the main guests, then Gaz came on at the end for a mini-chat, then sing.
correct talking about golfing snakes and using food for foreplay which is meant to be the new craze lol (thats what the main guess chatted about lol)

the show is 30mins on tv tonight but it was over an hr being recorded in the studio so unsure what they will cut out tonight