Manchester signing and singing

Snowdrop

Right well I got to the trafford centre at half 10 where I met Andrea, Maria and Sarahjane!

We basically waited around for ages and people came and went and then at about 3 we started to wait near the bars, then we ended up getting let in about half 4 ish maybe, here I also met Becky wooo so great to finally meet you

Then gareth came on and he had a sore throat bless him, he sang aoms, cant believe its over and then POTOS, he was amazing! And kept saying how great Pete was and that he was drinking honey and lemon!

He wore a red top with his red shoes and looked gorgeous!

We then went up stairs to queue up for the signing where we were quite near the back as we were at the front for the singing!

We waited with Becky and her godfather, and then we finally got to him, Becky had her pic and finally met him wooooo and then I had my pic and he said hes feeling a bit better!

I asked him if he could sign some pictures and his PA said one where he sneakily signed 2 lol, then he stood up and hugged me for the picture (he must now know i love my hug pix haha)

We then went round to try and queue up again abut we werent allowed so just stood qwaiting for him to finish!

Once he finished he came over and had a picture with Gemma and then I had another pic, then he went!

All I can say is he looked stunning, he was amazing, and even with a sore throat he still sang excellently and you couldnt even tell!

garethmanc1ct3.jpg

garethmanc2bk0.jpg

Thanks Maggie and Vicky for the videos and beautiful photos from Manchester :wub: ,I was gutted that i couldnt go as i had to work :sad: so near and yet so far :sad:

Nat your pictures are great too :wub:

The excitement generated by the reports from everyone is fantastic, and makes up in some small way for me, and those others that couldnt make it . thanks ladies very much :wub: