Gareth Flies To Indonesia

Perisa

thanks Song bird. :D

Its also just nice to know what Gareth is acutally up to, and to know he is performing at such a great event , worthwile cause , is even better.

Cant wait to see photos of it and get reports. Whos knows we might even get new members on GG from Indonesia. :D

• Replies 181
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

What fabulous news. Isnt he just lovely for doing it?

Well done BMG/19 for letting us know before the event.

If only you knew what a difference it makes!!!

Can't wait for any reports.

Has anyone enquired the cost of tickets to Indonesia?????

We should all be able to afford to go with the money we have saved this year!

Let's treat it as the christmas party!!!!

Well done Gareth.

Thanks for the Link Snowdrop.

They all appear to be local artists except for Gareth.

Slightly off topic. Does anyone remember a magazine article in an eastern European mag. ?Polish last year sometime when Gareth responded to very personal questions handing out excellent safe sex advice?

I wonder if the fight against HIV/AIDs is something that he has decided to support in a very major way.

I DO remember that interview...But has anyone got it so we can read it again?...Maybe I could use it for next weeks interview of the week.

Anyone fancying chartering a GPG mini-plane to Indonesia for a New Year jolly? :lol:

ooooo ooooo me me me hehe I was asking my dad if I could because yeah he's al into getting me cultured or something he just glared at me. getting on my knees didnt work either shame isnt it hehehe I geuss I will take an imaginary plane there *goes to google and looks up asterol projection * hehe

Guest NicolaJayne

I have come on here to read about Gareth performing in Indonesia as I cant get into the thread on ggates. Lucky people in Indonesia shame we cant all go over to see him, never mind it wont be long now hopefully till he is back with us. :D

This is fantastic news!

I cant wait to hear all about it.

Well done Gareth, you are amazing! :)

Luv Cassie xxx :D:D

Aww go Gareth! :D Gonna feel as if hes far away though!

:( Oh well... He wont be out there long will he?

ok somewhat in related news today in the states s AIDS awareness day it might be interenational I dunno but if so get on those red-ribbons and do the lovely gazzete thing of raising awareness like Gaz raises money for the cause or something

I HAVE MINE ON TODAY!!

GO ME!! :D lol

Yep i think he should have a few days holiday... he's not gonna have much time wen he comes back nxt year!!

To combine his visit to Indonesia with a holiday would be great idea for Gareth.

He is due a break and some sunshine.