Gareth Flies To Indonesia

Perisa

• Replies 181
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Honestly Rach - if we found out anything we'd post it here. We'd all love an update, and we're all wishing we had more news.

We've been looking in all the normal places for images, and doing lots of internet searching. Feel free to join in if you think you might have better luck. The more looking the better chance of us finding anything that exists as quickly as possible.

thanks Ray for a brilliant translation :)

well done to know.

what a lovely read and i am so proud of Gareth for being a part of a worthy cause :)

looking forward for some photos

thanks everyone who contributed :)

Oohh i cant wait to see some pics!!

Cant wait to see sexy Gaz!!

I've been looking all day too Maggiemags and found nothing. :(

Thanks for all the infomation ppls...

Luv Cassie xxx :D

Looked all yesterday and all this morning... For a second I thought I found some pictures, but they were from a previous concert. :(

Been searching all morning but all there is, are pictures/articles from previous concerts.

I haven't found any reports etc. but I have found the programme for yesterday on this site

http://dj-okay.blogdrive.com/

out of date I know but I enjoyed seeing it.

Just editing to say - fantastic find rejuvenated, thank you so, so much - but to anyone who clicks on the link - be warned, there's some potentially dodgy pop-ups on the site - do not click on them, just close them by clicking the X in the top right-hand corner of the box

That is exciting. Looking at the flyer it looks like he wasn't added to the line-up until quite late one.

Presumably this is a blog of a fan of GIGI, so you'd think they'd be there - if possible. Do you think it's worth trying to email or leave a message for the person who runs the site? Assuming they'd understand us. :unsure: