Gareth Flies To Indonesia

Perisa

Thanks! More info whoo!

• Replies 181
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

@ rejuvenated :)

Thank you so much for finding this interesting information - it's the first detail which we got to know. B)

Snowdrop: Looking at the flyer it looks like he wasn't added to the line-up until quite late one.
Floz: … looks as though Gareth wasn't confirmed till late on.

I don't think so because of reading that on the flyer was announced a Special International Artist. I'm sure they did already know this VIP but didn't want to mention Gareth too early. ;)

It is exciting isn't it? I meant to ask whether he could direct me anywhere that might have info. if he hasn't.

Please feel free anyone to follow this up if anything comes of it. I shall be away from the computer all day tomorrow so anyone who can get there first please do.

By the way, completely O/T but I don't think it's worth a separate thread but on my travels I dicovered that Siti (of MTV Asia awards) is giving a concert in London next year. I can't remember when but I think it may have been in April and I think in the Royal Albert Hall.

Found a brief report here.

Usine the fabbie translation tool Ray found yesterday it says.....

ANCOL - under intense sunlight, young children came in the featuring MTV Staying Alive Summit stage 2004, yesterday.

Even that was displayed in the Carnaval Coast, Ancol, this was enlivened by several artists who cared about the HIV/the AIDS.

Armand Maulana still continue to with his style that lively and communicative.

So also Nita Thalia.

Baby Shahputri, head of marketing and communication MTV Indonesia said this agenda continued to take place as it should be, although his hour imajukan.

"This agenda deliberate was packed as interestingly as possible so that ordered about the HIV danger/the AIDS and illegal drugs could until to young children who came," said Baby.

In this series of the agenda, MTV produced Rice,/RIF, Neutral, Seurieus, Peterpan, Audi, and Gareth Gates.

Apart from receiving entertainment of the famous musicians, the spectator could also follow various interesting game sorts that was named around the stage along 200 metre.

Various information concerning the illegal drugs danger and the HIV/the AIDS was also provided to a special stand.

(dil/tar)

No piccies though :(

Thanks Floz and Reguvenated great finds! :)

Well done! We're getting there with the info!

Bet you it went great out there for him!!

I cant wait to find out more now!!

Luv Cassie xxxx :D:D

I have been searching to and came across this, i used the translator

Around 10.000 people came and filled up the Carnaval area of the coast, Ancol, on Saturday (4/12) yesterday in the pretext of "MTV Staying Alive of Summit music 2004."

"Apart From to commemorate the ADIS day a world December 1 previous 2004, of course the visitors came to see the performance of his idol artists"

Indeed, in this agenda of upper artists of the capital of the plank like Peter of the Pan, teeth, Naive, Seurieus the Band, Rice, Neutral, Audy, Nita Thalia,/Rif and RRT took the part while giving the appeal about the HIV/the AIDS for the visitors.

But must be known, not only the domestic artist loh that came.

The English origin artist, Gareth Gates also took the part as the form of the support towards the MTV Staying Alive agenda.

Although the agenda was just displayed struck 16.30 WIB, but the spectators have begun to be seen arrived since struck 13.00 WIB and filled the area showed.

And so the organising team gave information if the agenda was just begun struck 16.00 WIB so as the visitor dispersed to the available area of the sponsor's tents

Exact struck 16.30 WIB, VJ MTV Nirina and Daniel opened the agenda.

For the first appearance, Nita Thalia appeared with his specific fluctuation.

With three songs that were brought, ssuasana in the area of the spectator increasingly dense.

After Nita appears, currently the Naive group of the band that indicated teeth.

Although just two artists that cooed, casualties began to be falling.

Totalling six Abege people unconscious and dozens of other was forced to be helped by police's team to leave the front area showed.

Estimated by unconscious and limp casualties because hot and the action encouraged encouraged.

The agenda that could mengelami the break for two hours began struck 17.10 -19.00 WIB, not made the visitors disappointed.

That was seen by even more spectators who were present.

Exact struck 19.00 WIB, the agenda was again continued.

In succession Neutral, teeth and Seurieus the Band travelled by the stage.

Respectively the artist who travelled by the stage always called on the spectator and the call of the AIDS danger to avoid Napza and free sex,Satisfied with the appearance of the man's artists, currently the Audy turn.

Noisy hysterical the spectators increased the atmosphere became hot.

Freely Audy accompanied the spectator, the turn Gareth Gates recited single terbaik him "Anyone of Us".

Not half-hearted, Gareth descended the stage to shake hands with the spectator dibarisan front.The stage action again liven up by/Rif, Rice and Peter the Pan.

For time extension showed this, again and again many unconscious casualties because of being hot.

Seen by more than 20 people must be issued from the area showed the front.

Yes, it is hoped with the existence of the musical site of MTV Staying Alive of this music of the moral message that was told the visitors could be received well by the musicians so as people that was infected by the HIV/the AIDS increasingly decreased and decreased.

The success for MTV!

i know its kinda long, wasnt sure whether to post the whole thing or not, and its from the translator so some words may be different

Aawww thats great!!

Thanku so much for posting this!

We have more news!

So he sang 'Anyone of us' :D

Luv Cassie xxx :D:D