News in from Bristol

Snowdrop

Gareth has confirmed in his new blog (30/06) that over 400 people turned up at Bristol yesterday. :thumbsup:

Not at all surprised at that Khelda. I thought it was at least that amount. It was a brilliant crowd for him and they all seemed to enjoy it too. I reckon at least three quarters of them stayed for the signings :thumbsup:

• Replies 65
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Not at all surprised at that Khelda. I thought it was at least that amount. It was a brilliant crowd for him and they all seemed to enjoy it too. I reckon at least three quarters of them stayed for the signings :thumbsup:

Yes, the security lady told us 450, the most amount of all the signings!

Guest NicolaJayne

Thank you Footygirl for the pics and video, and lovely report from Carol. It was brilliant to see how many were there and the reception Gareth got.

I agree with Carol he needs to get out there now and do a small venue tour as soon as possible to keep sales of the album going, and keep everyones interest up. He must not dissapear now. I have e-mailled 19 to say the same, perhaps more e-mails will do the trick.

Gareth is fantastic live even with a sore throat.

The nice lady called Julie from Swansea we talked to outside with her husband had left a pm for me on the official site as she is a member but has never posted yet, but hope she does soon.

:laugh:

Hi to all, had a great time at work today everyone was still buzzing about sat, and how fantastic Gareth was.

We sold at least 200 albums on Sat, estimates on the crowd are hard but around 500 i think.

The Bristol Evening Post has a feature in it only small, but with 2 photos.

www.thisisbristol.co.uk is the website or you can order the photos on www.thisisphotosales.co.uk.

300607GarethGatesAR-010.jpg or 300607GarethGates-007.jpg

I think that there could have been better pictures to put in, but i'm not a news editor.

xxxx

Guest NicolaJayne

Thank you so much for letting us know will go and look at the Newspaper online.

Security said to us that there were between 450 to 500 there. :hyper: I'm so happy for Gareth and selling 200 albums is brilliant.

Thank you so much Footygirl. It was a wonderful turnout, and I'm so glad that 200 albums were sold.

Thank you so much Footygirl. It was a wonderful turnout, and I'm so glad that 20 albums were sold.

Sorry, I mean 200!