Manchester Pride Report

• Replies 71
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Thanks Snowdrop the direct link worked for me too with LOAP :thumbsup:

WASN'T GARETH FANTASTIC :wub:

Now please could you put a direct link up for Lost In You as this is one that also comes up unavailable.

If you could when you have time PLEASE :smile: I would be forever grateful :heart:

That's funny that some people can watch Living on a Prayer, while some can't. Does a direct link help?

Thanks loved summer of 69 its so lovely to be able to see him sing these different songs, especially as i am unable to get to any of Gareths concerts or visits. LOAP worked for me with the direct link as well, he certainly knows how to get the crowd going, he is so wonderful. Thanks so much for putting these on here for us all to see, i am very very grateful.

Guest GarethsHotChick

I managed to view Gareth's FANTASTIC performance of Livin On A Prayer, He looks like he's loving being on stage performing to a big crowd and having a lot of fun with the song. His voice is SO powerful when he sings it, I was almost drawn into him. :wub:

Thankyou so much for all the super photos,writeups and video.

Thankyou to all you clever people.

Gareth looked and sounded brilliant but then he akways does.

What a wonderful thought someone had to have a signer there for the hard of hearing.

What a great time you must all have had.

• 3 weeks later...
Fantastic. If I post up the original video files, do you think you can do the relevant conversions so they'll play on an iPod? I thought they should play anyway, because it plays on QuickTime, but they don't seem to work. :pinch:

It's an mp3 format Snowdrop. It should play on your ipod or which format do you need?