My pics from Manchester Pride

Heather

Awww it's lovely of you to share those with us. Thank you :D Love the pink tie and belt combination! :D
Sorry ladies, I'm trying hard but I think I've duplicated some of them!
What great pictures Carol. Very clear and close-up. Thanks for posting them for us :thumbsup:
Yes Val, I was only one row from the front. Enjoy!

Sorry ladies, I'm trying hard but I think I've duplicated some of them!Yes Val, I was only one row from the front. Enjoy!

I think when replying you have accidentally been quoting yourself. When you use the reply button next to a post, it will automatically put that post in quotes - so you need to delete that text, or use the reply button at the bottom of the thread.

If you reply to your own posts within a short time it will merge the posts together, so what you have ended up doing is quoting yourself a few times, but all merged into a single post. :laugh: It's easy enough to fix if you go back and edit your posts. :thumbsup:

As lovely as it is to see such great photos again and again, it is better to avoid repeating images, as people with slower internet connections have problems with it.

But great photos - you did a fantastic job. :heart:

Guest GarethsHotChick

Your pictures from Manchester Pride are ABSOLUTELY BRILLIANT Carol, Gareth is really clear in them and it looks you had a GREAT view as well. Thank You for posting them up to show us. :smile:

Your pictures from Manchester Pride are ABSOLUTELY BRILLIANT Carol, Gareth is really clear in them and it looks you had a GREAT view as well. Thank You for posting them up to show us. :smile:

Glad you liked them . I'm stil learning to post pics up, keep trying hard, and you can see in my nervous anticipation I also managed to quote my own posts. If it wasn't for gareth, i wouldn't even attempt to do these things!