McGuire Programme

jenjo

Finally to Gareth Gates who gave 100% over the three days and the months of hard work he put in to make this another fantastic course. As we all know, Gareth has promoted the programme these past few years on T.V, radio, press, internet. He has played a huge part in highlighting the issue of stammering throughout the world and he is a fantastic role model for everyone who stammers. He’s very respectful towards people and gives so much of his time. Thanks again Gareth for all you have done and I know you’ll be instructing again in Ireland.

This again really shows that its not just 3 or 4 days work, but month of hard work goes into holding a course.

Lovely write up about Gareth. :wub:

Thanks for finding that Jenjo, and the direct link Val - I've just added it to the top post for convenience. :D

I don't think there can be any doubt how much work goes into something like this. I'm sure the course itself it just the tip of the ice-berg for Gareth, and all of the others involved.

This bit is lovely. :wub:

Gareth opened the proceedings with his powerful technique and charisma

Guest GarethsHotChick

Thank You for the link Jenjo, I am REALLY proud of Gareth. He has obviously worked SO hard at making the course a success and he did it with flying colours too by the sounds of it, I :heart: the bit about him opening the proceedings with powerful technique and charisma. :wub: :smile: