Report from Sunday

Gatesys_Gal-Nat

Sorry its today ive posted not yesterday but had uni work to do then so ran out of time!

My brother took us down and we got there about 11:15, and went around to the side to queue up but no one was there so we messed about taking pictures with our signs and that cos the weather was nice!

We then went round to ask about it cos no one was around so thought something was wrong but we ewre told to go back and we did but then there were people in front of us!

As we were sent some of the masks for promo we asked people if theywere there to see Gareth and seriously everyone loves him, we never had loads of masks but we got pix of people with a mask but cudnt give them one until we'd sorted out the pix!

It was so unbelievably quiet though which we were suprised about but we just carried on taking pix and everything!

We finally got into the centre place about 3:45 I think but we were told we werent guaranteed entry, but then around 4:50 we finally got let in I think it was that time, and we had really good seats, just where they entered was where we were!

We looked to see if there was any celebs there and saw signs for coronation street, richard fleeshman, ryan thomas, tina o brien... but unfortunately they never turned up!

I then saw Suzanne come in she was a fair way from us but I could splot her, as far as i was aware his family werent there (someone correct me if im wrong but I never saw any of them) Then it started and it was brill the atmosphere was incredible, and I was just sooooo excited, and when gareth came out we had a fit lol, we all had a banner each and a mask so were waving them around!

Then once the show started it was great tos ee gareth perform I think Ruthie was very harsh on their marks as were the rest he shud have definitely got a better mark than he did! Normally it goes quiet before they start skating and as you could hear it doesnt I think we went a bit mad shouting for him haha! and then afterwards, any booing and that at the judge was basically all down to us haha (hense why I had the biggest sore throat after gareth came on and never shouted until we saw Gareth again lol)

But he was fantastic loved his performance!

At the break we went outside and thats where I met Chris Fountain (God I still hate him, hes soooooooo moody, in every pic we have with him in hes moody, and hes such a show off, yeah you can tell im not a fan lol) We waited around a bit to see if anyone else came out but they never so went back in cos it was pretty cold!

We then went to see if we cud talk to suzanne (gareths fiancee not shaw) but we cudnt see her and thats where we met Linda Lusardis husband canne remember his name oh and we met the guy from toploader who was another stand in! and someone else from Holyoaks!

We tried to wait around for suzanne but got told to go to our seats and as soon as we sat down we saw her walk in which was annoying lol!

Anyway the skaters came out and they did the line up and they had to record again cos suzanne burped haha was proper amusing as they announced it lol!

Then when it came to him being said that he was thru we'd missed it cos we were shouting that much haha, but saw them skating off so went mad there!

Tehn after the show I called Gareth over and he came over and gave me a hug and a kiss, and we had pictures taken with him and then everyone came down to have pix taken which was nice for him as he was the last celeb on the ice everyone loves our gaz :D!

We also met Frankie (Chris' parnter) and my mate shouted steve over and hes a weirdo she asked if she cud have a pic with him and he took a pic of me and her so she never got one!

Then Gareth came back over to me and I told him he was amazing tonight and he said it werent his best but he was amazing haha! and just wished him luck and he gave me a kiss before going bless him! Then we got told we had to go so took a pic of Gareth by himself in his gear which looks gorgeous!

We then went outside and was gonna wait around cos we wanted to see some others but it was too cold, so went and got home at half 12

I will post the pix later but im kinda still doing assignments and stuff and this took me longer to write than i anticipated lol!

Sorry its kinda long but thought it was better than just the bare essentials lol!

Just want to echo everyone else's comments Nat - it's lovely to be able to read such a detailed report - really enjoyed it :)

Loved this bit:

Tehn after the show I called Gareth over and he came over and gave me a hug and a kiss, and we had pictures taken with him and then everyone came down to have pix taken which was nice for him as he was the last celeb on the ice everyone loves our gaz :D!

Guest GarethsHotChick

Thank You for sharing your brilliant and really detailed report with us Nat, I am glad you got to see Gareth at Dancing On Ice. Judging by the loud screams when Philip Schofield said his name it sounds as if there was a lot of people supporting Gareth. It was quite funny to hear everytime his name was mentioned.

He looks SO HOT and SEXY in your photo's, :wub: It looks like you had a good time. Thank You for sharing your pictures with us too. :smile: