Hello online - nice write-up re wedding

jenjo

Speaking in April last year, pop star Gareth Gates revealed that life for him was all about marriage and children, and the 24-year-old singer moved one step closer to that ideal after tying the knot with long-term love Suzanne Mole this week.

After proposing to the Newcastle-born dancer on New Year's Eve, Gareth and Suzanne – who live together in an apartment in south-west London - wed in a secret ceremony on Friday, his spokesman has confirmed.

Gareth, who has been with the blonde beauty since they first met at the 2002 Record Of The Year Awards, is thought to have had his speech therapist, who helped him overcome his stammer, as his best man.

Love this write up, and wonder if Michael actaully was best man? He is after all not only his speech coach, but also one of his best friends. :D

Cant wait to read more about the wedding and see the photos. :frantics:

Can't wait for the pics! I think it will be OK, as they have already covered the engagement.

They also mentioned it in Hollywood news:

http://www.thehollywoodnews.com/artman2/pu...et-15200708.php

Gareth Gates has married his long term love, according to a spokesperson. Gareth, who appeared on Pop Idol in the UK though lost out to Will Young back in 2002.

"I can confirm Gareth got married yesterday but cannot give you any more details." The spokesman said to the Daily Star.

Gareth announced the engagement to Suzanne Mole on his website in January of this year: "I have some really exciting news I want to share with you... After a great Christmas I proposed to Suzanne on New Year's Eve, and she said yes! We are both extremely happy and look forward to planning our wedding and life together."

They used a really old photo. :laugh:

Also mentioned in Paris.

Infos Jeunes France - Paris,France

Gareth Gates, 24, has been dating Suzanne Mole for the past 5 years. Gates proposed to Mole on New Year's Eve and they married later. When Gates was dati

They are now reporting it in Pakistan. :smile:

The Post - Lahore,Punjab,Pakistan

SPEAKING in April last year, pop star Gareth Gates revealed that life for him was all about marriage and children, and the 24-year-old singer moved one step ...

Thanks so much for that. The news is travelling!