Stiles & Drewes CD

Val4Gareth

• Replies 68
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I've just got home from work and I've got my CD - I ordered two, one from amazon as well as direct from their own website and that is the one that arrived. I suppose they have prioritized those ones, or maybe because I ordered it first. I'm very excited.

I'll start a new thread to discuss the CD itself once I've had the chance to calm myself! :hyper:

The link did not work for me either, so had to order from Amazon. I have not received the cd yet, but I also have not got an e-mail telling me its delayed. :unsure:

I didn't get an e-mail Khelda, but when I looked at my account there was a message on there saying it was delayed.

• 2 weeks later...

There is a full page spread about the CD in my local echo.

Helena Blackman is the main feature as it's her home town. But Gareth is mentioned as being on the CD. It gives the web page to buy the CD, which still doesn't work for me.

I would think this will get a few more sales from this.

• 2 weeks later...
The Stiles & Drew CD is advertised here http://www.officiallondontheatre.co.uk/new...es-&-Drewe/

Have you noticed Gareth on the link on there I think he is third from the end on the left :thumbsup: ?

Can anyone tell me once you have ordered the CD (I only ordered it recently), is there any email or confirmation sent to say that the order is being processed or can it be tracked anywhere? I think the order went through but have nothing to confirm to me that it did :blush: (not sure if it is too much wine, pudding or chocolate sending my mind a bit dim)

is there any email or confirmation sent to say that the order is being processed or can it be tracked anywhere? I think the order went through but have nothing to confirm to me that it did

I received an e-mail confirming my order and another one when it was despatched.

If you ordered it from Amazon, you can go to your account and it will show you there if you have successfully ordered it.

I received an e-mail confirming my order and another one when it was despatched.

If you ordered it from Amazon, you can go to your account and it will show you there if you have successfully ordered it.

I haven't received any email and how do I go to my account, please? (I am feeling extra dim tonight)

I haven't received any email and how do I go to my account, please? (I am feeling extra dim tonight)

If you click on the Amazon link on here Eternal, at the very top right hand side of the page above the shotting basket it says `Your Account' just click on that, then on `open and recently despatched order' and put your password in and it will show you anything you have on order from them.

If you click on the Amazon link on here Eternal, at the very top right hand side of the page above the shotting basket it says `Your Account' just click on that, then on `open and recently despatched order' and put your password in and it will show you anything you have on order from them.

OH brilliant and thanks so much. It is there :hyper: but not yet sent :mellow:

I see it is in stock now ordinarily, so must be being despatched soon :hyper: .

Thanks again.