Gareth on Loose Women Monday 1st December 2008

Floz

From the OS

Watch Gareth on Loose Women on ITV1 on Monday 1st Dec at 12.30pm! He'll be chatting to guest host Emma Bunton and the other Loose Women about his upcoming role as Prince Charming in Cinderella and his exciting West End debut as Joseph in Joseph And The Amazing Technicolor Dreamcoat!

I've just watched it, and he was fab. Very, very cute and very, very funny. Jackie didn't seem to know he was doing Joseph, but perhaps when he was booked they'd not announced it so they thought he was just there for Cinderella!

They were all absolutely besotted - surprise, surprise :wub: Emma took any excuse to touch him! :laugh:

And cheeky as ever. I loved him getting his own back on Carol for mean voting on Dancing on Ice.

And I look forward to Gareth coming back in the coat or possibly the loin cloth. :hyper:

If I manage it right, I'll get a YouTube clip online soon. :heart:

If I had to choose a panel for Loose Women interviewing Gareth ,I think I would have chosen the 'gals' from today.

I love Linda Bellingham. Jackie Brambles, I feel is the best in charge and of course Carol McGiffin is an absolutely hoot, with the gorgeous gentle Emma Bunton joining the panel, such a bonus.

In their company Gareth seemed so relaxed and appeared to love every minute of it.

I think he forgets sometimes that he is on there to promote himself!

He was absolutely adorable. Bring on the Loin Cloth interview, I say.

Just watched it and it was great seeing Gareth on TV again being his funny and lovely self. :heart:

I think he must be working really hard, his speech was not quite as fluent as sometime. And imagine he only has 1 day off after the panto before the rehearsals start for Joseph, OMG. :no:

Just watched it and it was great seeing Gareth on TV again being his funny and lovely self. :heart:

I think he must be working really hard, his speech was not quite as fluent as sometime. And imagine he only has 1 day off after the panto before the rehearsals start for Joseph, OMG. :no:

that worried me too that all this he will be doing and the rehearsing he has been doing might be a bit too much.very tiring and affecting his speech,now i think about it cinderella will prob have a quite a bit of talking in it so im guessing day after day practicing his lines,its a lot of speaking work for him,is making his speach play up a bit,luckily joseph is all singing

ive probably not explained myself very well there

Thank you Snaowdrop, that was a treat, I watched Gareth this afternoon, I have it on DVD but as soon as I came on here I saw the link at the top of the page and HAD to watch it again :smile:

Gareth was his usual adorable self on Loose Women today so lovely to see him on TV again :heart:

Gareth made me laugh was saying how short the loin cloth was, and if there was a draft :laugh: so we need a front seat and an electric fan to keep us cool :laugh:

He did very well. Yes, he stammered a bit, but more importantly than that, he was in complete control of the conversation. He said what he wanted to say and was very entertaining and funny with it. He charmed those ladies and the studio audience and I'm sure many more at home. He was able to plug the Cinderella and Joseph, but didn't push it, which is more attractive. There's no point in getting the plugs in if everyone thinks you are boring and doesn't want to go and see whatever it was you are telling them about.

Many thanks Snowdrop, for putting Loose Women on here.

My recorders not working, so It's been great just watching it now.

Gareths looking great. I can see him having a lot of fun in Cinderella.

• 9 months later...

that afraid me too that all this he will be accomplishing and the call he has been accomplishing ability be a bit too much.very backbreaking and affecting his speech,now i anticipate about it cinderella will prob accept a absolutely a bit of talking in it so im academic day afterwards day practicing his lines,its a lot of speaking plan for him,is authoritative his speach play up a bit,luckily joseph is all singing

Bathroom fan