Gareth on Alan Titchmarsh show

Guest PEPPERPOT

• Replies 57
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Thats brillient news. I most make sure I'm in as I can't even record normally at the moment.

Won't you be able to watch it in catch up on the computer.

That's brill. I'm in scotland but I think I may be able to watch. I have sky, will have to check my other channels as I'm pretty sure there is an itv channel on there.

Love that he is performing, been hoping he would perform on one of the tv shows. Can't wait :D

he sang so well fantastic :frantics: :frantics: :frantics: my hubby says he is so good lollllllllllllllllll

He was fantastic !!!!! I could scream though - I set the tape to record it and when I have gone to check it has turned itself off. Is it repeated any time?

Absolutely brilliant! Gareth's version of Close Every Door is fantastic - I've never heard it sung with such emotion and feeling before.

I really need to get to see Joseph. I have tickets for both performances on the last day but I have to go before then.

Great interview as well - and didn't Gareth look amazing!

Hope he will be doing some more performances because that really showed a different aspect of his talent and voice.

Linda

Stunning. Just stunning. I've had all sorts of problems recording this (can't do the video, sorry) and so watched it with the sound off whilst I clipped the sound - he is SO animated. He listens really intently, but when he's speaking he never stops smiling and moving - gorgeous.

Anyway - here's the interview sound file on Yousendit: Click

And Close Every Door - fabulous: Click.

Enjoy! :D