Gareth on Alan Titchmarsh show

Guest PEPPERPOT

• Replies 57
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Thanks - listening now! :frantics:

For those of us who couldn't watch, give us some clues. What was he wearing? What was he doing? Every detail is essential! :laugh:

Thank you so much Maggiemags - just listened again - still fantastic !!! I am still sad it didn't tape for me.

Snowdrop - Gareth wore his Joseph coat to sing Close every door and a white shirt for the interview.

Blooming great performance.

I watched the whole show nervously as I wasn't sure that Gareth would sing. To actually sing Close Every Door was just a huge bonus.

Thanks Maggie for the clips.

I didn't hear Alan Tichmarsh say the Bradford bit. Well done him.

Let's hope Andrew Lloyd Webber and the Mackintosh guy were tuned in this afternoon and not taking an afternoon power nap!

Sounds amazing. Did anyone manage to record it? I tried to but just came home from work and checked my recording but it didn't work so i missed it.

I have and I will send of a cd to Snowdrop who hopefully will be able to put it up on You Tube. :smile:

Thank you for the youtube video and maggiemags for the audio links. I watched the AT Show yesterday and just couldn't get CED out of my mind all day. I'm so grateful to be able to listen to this wonderful performance again. I just love it! :D:wub:

Thanks for the clips Maggie and great thanks Khelda.

Actually just looked on youtube and close every door is on there now. Not sure if I'm allowed to post the link but it's there if you search :D

Of course you are - we actively encourage these things! If there were ever any possible concerns about copyright, it's up to YouTube to sort and if need be, we can remove these things later. :smile:

Here's the direct link for anyone who wants to leave a comment or provide a rating - or watch it bigger!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ic60j9Y3Weo