Soho Cinders

What a great find Heather. I've been keeping an eye on the homepage for a while, but nothing seemed to be happening.

I love the fact they've given some details of what the show will be about and really love that they've put Gareth's name first in the stars from the Preview evening last June :thumbsup:

I just looked on the site again, and something funny happened. I moved the mouse over some of the pics of the people, and their real names came up but when the mouse is over Gareth the name Robbie appears. :shocked:

Not sure if we can read something into mind, lol but it was nice all the same. :smile:

I just looked on the site again, and something funny happened. I moved the mouse over some of the pics of the people, and their real names came up but when the mouse is over Gareth the name Robbie appears. :shocked:

Perhaps everyone recognises Gareth but none of the others?

Not sure if we can read something into mind, lol but it was nice all the same. :smile:

I hadn't noticed that Khelda , so have just been a look . I agree that it is strange that everyone else have their own name on their pic , but on Gareth's pic, it says 'Robbie ' the part he is playing :thumbsup:

• 3 weeks later...