Gareth as Marius in Les Mis International tour

Floz

So broke now really shouldnt have bought two sets of tickets at same time spec when I will have only started my new job by then too. Just bought row b 19 Jan and row A for 2nd Feb online really happy with my seats for missed when they went onsale this morning.

• Replies 154
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Brilliant. Did you have to phone the box office to get those seats, because I heard that sometimes they don't give out row A and row B tickets until later or if people specifically ask, because not everyone likes being so close.

I've got tickets for Row C of stalls in Edinburgh, Row A of circle also in Edinburgh, and hope to get Manchester tickets soon too! :laugh:

Brilliant. Did you have to phone the box office to get those seats, because I heard that sometimes they don't give out row A and row B tickets until later or if people specifically ask, because not everyone likes being so close.

I've got tickets for Row C of stalls in Edinburgh, Row A of circle also in Edinburgh, and hope to get Manchester tickets soon too! :laugh:

I just clicked the link to search best available for all dates and they came up in the list was few dates with row A and B for shows but did notice it was mainly week days. That why was so hard was like I want book them all but think spend enough this morning.

i want manchester tickets as i live there but dont think i can afford any yet and im worried they will all be gone unless im up in the gods too far away fromt he stage or even worse not be able to go at all :sad:

Do hope you manage to get a ticket Maria. I could only get tickets in the gods for Cardiif, but I will still enjoy it. I got the last 2 seats. Good luck! xxx

I was on the phone for nearly 2 hours this morning from 10am,The Saturday and Thurs matinee's were difficult to find seats for,could have had row BB but was told you are looking up and can't see back of stage, rows A and B you are also looking up but non available, seats at the end of rows give restricted views.

Was going to go to the theatre and book until I found out tickets went on Sale 2 hours later than they did on the net.

Dorisx

wish id of thought of becoming a freind a while back lol although it would mean paying 30 pound when i wouldnt be needing it again after this has finished

thanks for wishing me good luck carol i know i worry too easily with these things sometimes and like you say even if the seats arent great it is still something that will be much enjoyed :smile:

like that broadway to westend thing with that most of the seats are too expensive but people going will still have a good time

OMG i think i'll be taking a trip to the box office to book mine lol i cant be doing with that on the phone ,having said that if there was no other choice i would :smile:

whatever seats you got,you well and truly deserved them

im thinking it took so long because of it being the first day they went on sale

im glad everyone booked the tickets they could

I hope you do manage to get tickets Maria. I'd like to go to see the show in Manchester, and don't really mind where I sit it'll just be great to see Gareth again.. been a long time since I've seen him in anything.. I just hope that there'll be tickets left by the time I get paid :blush::unsure:

It took me 20 mins to get through, 55mins waiting in a queue, the rest sorting out my bookings. :shocked:

When the Cardiff ones were on sale, if you remember Doris, you told that that there were only single seats left on line. I was on holiday at the time, so I sat on the beach with my mobile and rang up. I waited so long I used all my call tyime up, so when I got the last 2 seats in the house, I really didn't mind that they were up in the gods. At least I would get to see him!

Maria could you not ask for an early Christmas present, so you could book now? That is all I can think of.

Thanks katie :smile: hope you manage to get some too although now i dont think there will be a problem,it was just how fast it sounded like they were selling but was definitly great for gareth and thats the main thing

your right carol it doesnt matter if i was to be in the gods as at least id be getting to see gareth :smile:

i dont think my family can afford to get me a ticket as an early x,mas present but it is a good idea thats much appreciated thanks :smile: but yup i was panicking over nothing last night lol

Good luck with that. They are often the busiest performances, but I'm sure you'll get something good if you hang on in there. There were probably a lot of people poised to buy tickets as soon as they became available, but it will presumably ease up a bit later in the day.

I see, I thought it might be like Manchester where telephone bookings opened a couple of hours after online. What a shame for people without access to the internet. Not that it is helping much today, lol, but presuming things start working again later, all the best seats could be gone by the time you can buy them from the actual box office.

all the best seats could be gone by the time you can buy them from the actual box office

i dont think theres much to worry about in that way cos i think a lot of the time only certain seats are available online,when they go on sale from the box office next week there should be good seats they wasnt selling online unless what im saying only goes when booking from other ticket sites such as see tickets,ticketmaster etc,suppose booking from the hippodrome sight all seats are available,people who cant access the internet or cant afford it till you can book over the phone will just have to hope for the best i guess

Think you are right maria cause I have just booked row C and row E through box office today in the stalls for manchester where online the only good seats I could find where in the circle for them dates.