Gareth on Mr & Mrs next April 2010

Yorksheather

• 2 months later...

The tv companies don't like to announce their schedules too early, so as to keep the competition guessing regarding timing etc, but I'd be surprised if ITV gave Phillip duff information. But it is always subject to change - but hopefully no more boring football this time! :laugh:

Thanks for the link Doris. It is very sweet.

Gareth you need to get an iron yourself :whistle:

:laugh: :laugh: Didn't we just know what Gareth's answer to that question would be :laugh:

Which question was that Val? I didn't seen any questions being asked, just Gareth and Suzanne together (and lots of kissing) :heart:

Which question was that Val? I didn't seen any questions being asked, just Gareth and Suzanne together (and lots of kissing) :heart:

In the video clip at the top of the page Chris. They show one of the questions asked of each couple. Gareth & Suzanne were the second couple.

In the video clip at the top of the page Chris. They show one of the questions asked of each couple. Gareth & Suzanne were the second couple.

Oh thanks. I didn't see that before. I only saw where Gareth and Suzanne were in their (what looked like) home.

Quite surprised Gareth said his hair was the best (or am I)? Suzanne's hair always looks lovely.