News from opening night - Les Mis in Cardiff

Snowdrop

Some comments, and update about tickets on the Les Mis 25th Anniversary Tour Facebook.

Karen Porter I was so lucky to see it last night, we got standing tickets on the day!!! WOW, WOW, WOW !!! congratulations to ALL the cast and crew for a phenomenal show!!! Have to say, I got rather emotional at the end. Well deserved standing ovation. Seeing it again on Christmas Eve(sitting down then!!!) CANT WAIT!!! : )

Les Miserables 25th Anniversary UK Tour The tour has begun - hip hi hooray. There was a full standing ovation last night at Wales Millennium Centre as the New 25th Anniversary Production hit the ground running! The audience leapt to their feet and everyone went home happy. Monday we do it all again and simply cannot wait......come and join us!

Les Miserables 25th Anniversary UK Tour Ticket News! Although heavily sold in Cardiff a few extra tickets have been returned for each performance so why not call the Ticket Office and check on availability. Here's the number 08700 40 2000.

Mike Borley I was there last night and very much enjoyed it!!! I'm seeing it again on January 16th so I cannot wait. :-)

Great once again reading such great reviews.

Gareth Gates did the job excellently well. His diction, which he had obviously been working on, was crystal clear and no doubt when he relaxes into the role he will flourish in the role. Nothing to worry about there - casting, as you would expect from Trevor jackson, was spot on.

Obviously this is the bit I love most.

I liked seeing this too. It is always good to show appreciation.

This is a fantastic production and thank you everyone involved for making my evening so enjoyable!