Manchester Evening News 7/1/10 - now with photo

jenjo

Just been told that there was an article about Les Mis with a picture of Gareth looking very handsome as Marius in last nights paper. Apparantly they are full of praise for Gareth. I am hoping that my source has still got the paper. Did anyone else see it?

I have the paper!!! Lovely picture of Gareth as Marius that I will scan tomorrow,

Heading : Gareth just the ticket as Les Mis heart-throb

Here's former pop-idol Gareth Gates as you've never seen him before.

The heart-throb ex popstar has gone all mean and moody to star in award-winning musical Les Miserables which heads to Manchester next week.

Gareth plays student revolutionary Marius in the show which celebrates its 25th anniversary tour this year.

I reckon he's set to get female hearts a-fluttering again with his Darcy-esque look in his 19th century attire...(followed by a paragraph about the show in general)

Gareth gets to sing his own show stopper in the production- Empty Chairs at Empty Tables

I will scan the whole article with pic tomorrow.

Still can't post from here on OS, so I'd be grateful if someone could post it there for me

I have the paper!!!

Jenjo, I notice the early time in the morning you posted this. I have a vision of you ditching PJ's donning weliies, hats, gloves etc to trudge through the snow, to retrieve it from your source (telling family you are just going out to get a paper) :laugh: Whichever way it was, thanks.

Loving the title

Gareth just the ticket as Les Mis heart-throb

Thanks Jenjo for telling us what it say's about Gareth in Thursday's MEN,look forward to the scanned article. Will have to make sure I get the MEN from now on,there are bound to be more articles,I would think Friday's Free supplement "City Life" will have a big feature of Les mis this week.