Gareth to do DJ again

Khelda

• Replies 81
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I think it's just Maggie trying to work out when to put the kettle on for him and just how many sausages to buy! :thumbsup:

I would have been very surprised if Gareth were to miss a show for a DJ gig. He has said that he is committed to musical theatre, and keen to prove himself, so it would have been disappointing all round if he was going to take time off for something which is more of a hobby and a sideline for him. I'm sure he'll enjoy it, and it will be great fun (and good money too, even though he doesn't need it), but it is right that for the time being his priority is Les Miserables.

It is perhaps something Gareth can do a bit more seriously while he has time off between playing Marius and starting in his next amazing role! :laugh:

I think it's just Maggie trying to work out when to put the kettle on for him and just how many sausages to buy!

Are you going to go and do a bit of bobbing around to the music he plays Maggie :laugh: You can always take him home with you afterwards :hyper: :hyper:

I think it's just Maggie trying to work out when to put the kettle on for him and just how many sausages to buy! :thumbsup:

Haha - I wish!

Are you going to go and do a bit of bobbing around to the music he plays Maggie :laugh: You can always take him home with you afterwards :hyper: :hyper:

Sadly not - I'm away that weekend. I may have to change my plans :wink: :D

• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Looks like Gareth has another DJ gig tonight, Sat April 3rd :smile:

http://www.facebook.com/event.php?eid=3847...9&ref=share

Looks like Gareth has friends going with him :thumbsup:

rhiannonsarah: Looking forward to Banbury tonight with @Gareth_Gates and Rob :)

This one looks a bit different , Gareth is doing an exclusive dj set at a prestigious hair competition :smile:

Blimey Heather Gareth is hooked on his DJ'ing.

Seems he is going down well too, according to this lass on Twitter (JessicasCupcake)

Gareth Gates was DJing in The Chapel tonight. And was putting some cracking tunes out

He must be knackered after the nine shows too or perhaps the adrenaline is keeping him going.

I'm tired thinking about it. Obviously the DJ set wasn't the end of it!

Dave_White82 Back in Brum, enjoying jaegerbombs with @Gareth_Gates @rhiannonsarah @RhidianMarc and robbie who needs 2 start tweeting

about 7 hours ago from Twitterrific

RhidianMarc Graduated.to jester's. Hell no!

about 5 hours ago via Twitterrific

RhidianMarc Home finally. Why do I stay out so late?

about 2 hours ago via Twitterrific

Clearly I'm not alone with this thought ...

johnowenjones @Gareth_Gates @rhiannonsarah @RhidianMarc @Dave_White82 Can I just say that I've been in bed asleep for the ENTIRE time you've all been out!

23 minutes ago from Tweetie

However, it's not been time wasted. Congratulations to Gareth - it looks like he's been taught (how) to tweet photos! :laugh:

Gareth_Gates Choon!!! http://yfrog.com/ehfcbyj

about 5 hours ago from Tweetie