Olivier awards 2010

Val4Gareth

Well honestly I could cry. I've sat here for three and a half hours waiting to record that and it's buffered and skipped all over the place. It was perfect for a good 30 minutes before they came on and that recording isn't worth listening to. Beyond disappointed.

Anyway - Gaz looked gorgeous as per - by far the best looking bloke on the stage :wink: :D

I'm off to bed before I put my computer through the window.

Night!

• Replies 107
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Well honestly I could cry. I've sat here for three and a half hours waiting to record that and it's buffered and skipped all over the place. It was perfect for a good 30 minutes before they came on and that recording isn't worth listening to. Beyond disappointed.

Anyway - Gaz looked gorgeous as per - by far the best looking bloke on the stage :wink: :D

I'm off to bed before I put my computer through the window.

Night!

Me too. My whole screen froze. I couldn't see Gareth :sad: but I could hear him :heart:

Although I am dissapointed, I am also very pleased that Gareth was featured singing with JOJ, as throughout the night evening I kept hoping I wouldn't be dissapointed if another Marius took the lead part. He didn't and I am delighted.

Last year Gareth was seen attending the awards. This year he is the lead in the penultimate song of the evening :hyper: :frantics:

Hasn't he done blooming well? :heart: :heart:

Well, he won a few more people over on the DC

Actually for me the revelation of the evening for me was Gareth Gates in the Les Mis finale! I think I may just have to have an evening at the Barbican after all!

and in reply

I was surprised how good he was.

And his twitter page has gone a bit mad :laugh:

I am so hoping your memory is serving you well LOL.

I can't go to bed without seeing this performance, having waited all night.

My fingers and toes are all crossed.

Eternal, I'm afraid it's only sound.

Hi everyone

Well, sat last night with the laptop in the lounge so Mum (and I) could watch Gareth. Had the same "buffering" problem, so had the clip of "Les Mis" in instalments (isn't t'internet wonderful, not!)

Could tell Gareth was superb, though. Nice to hear it again, but would love to see it again all in one go! Maybe some enterprising soul will upload it onto Youtube or the like, we live in hope!

Thank you so much Hazzy, you are a star :thumbsup:

By the way I've tried sometimes to record a video with a digi camera when it doesn't work to download. The quality isn't the best but better than nothing

:blush:

Maybe someone can try it. Especially the videos from ITV Player, because we can't see them here in germany :wub:

This is really annoying

The reportage from Radio2 yesterday I could record with a programm called phonostar. (You can download the programm for free if someone wants it).

I haven't had the time yet to hear it but I saw that Khelda wrote they didn't broadcast the performance from Les Mis. Shame