Friday Night is Music Night on Radio 2

Snowdrop

Damn me that was good. Why God Why? Wonderful

(The woman before was dreadful though wasn't she? All warbly)

edits. Quite liked the duet. Never heard it before and not 100% sure it was right for either voice.

Why God Why was great - I thought Gareth might have got ahead of the orchestra at one point, lol, but very good and I have to remind myself that the nature of live orchestras and performances is that they are always a little different each time.

I'm not sure about the duet - I'm not normally fussed by the whole country thing. I think Gareth's part was a bit lower than his normal range, and JOJ was singing in a different style. It was a bit Tom Jones meets Justin Lee Collins, which is a style I'm not that keen on either, lol.

I fully expect to change my mind and add it to my favourites after a few more listens! :lol:

It was lovely, wasn't it? But Gareth has such a beautiful voice that it's better when the orchestra is turned down a bit! :lol:

I liked JOJ's other song too, but cannot abide this current jazz trio. My least favourite sort of music. :wacko: It just goes on and on and one with no bloody tune!