Les Miserables in Bristol

Snowdrop

• Replies 52
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

That's why we all need to do it at the same time. He might notice then. I've started the ball rolling :whistle:

I think last time everyone was too caught up in whether or not he was off sick to want to drop hints to him. It would be great if others could join in, especially as it's very easy for messages to be missed. I also think some people are scared of offending him, but it's for his own good that he knows these things! :thumbsup:

jamesRAVES

Les mis was amazing. Set was fantastic as were the cast. Gareth gates! Lol. Never have I ever seen the whole of the hippodrome on its feet. about 11 hours ago via UberTwitter

Morris54321

Went to les miserables last spoiled by woman sitting next to me who sang through out the show. Gareth gates was amazing about 20 hours ago via Twitterrific

Thanks for the link Val, I have just listened , Earl Carpenter was very complimentary about Gareth Young / Will Gates :D I also enjoyed listening to Stars just before Gareth . I listened to most of John Owen Jones interview last week, but didn't hear Gareth mentioned .

No, JOJ didn't mention Gareth in his interview, but he hardly had chance to get a word in edgeways. I don't know who it was interviewing him, but he was a total idiot.

I liked what Earl said about Gareth not going into the part expecting to be the big star. Shows he willing to put the graft in without the acclaim.

Earl Carpenter was interviewed on BBC Radio Bristol this afternoon. He speaks quite a bit about Gareth at 21.20 mnutes into the show.

http://www.bbc.co.uk...how_27_07_2010/

Thanks so much foe the link Val - I don't think I've heard Earl speak before but what a lovely man he seems to be and he also said some really good and complimentary things about Gareth. Reaaly nice interview and first hearing of the CD as well!:thumbsup:

Nice review from last night.

Alicekeegan89

Just saw Les Miserable in brizzle. Gareth Gates was actually amazing. One of the best musicals of all time.

about 7 hours ago via web

Also

Laurawithey @Gareth_Gates we're in upper circle. you're amazing!! love love love x x x x

about 11 hours ago via mobile web in reply to Gareth_Gates

Laurawithey @Gareth_Gates Thank you so much for the photo and autograph! Thats 8 years I've wanted to meet you!! I'm still shaking! xxx

about 8 hours ago via web in reply to Gareth_Gates

Yes, he was there and looked and sounded as fantastic as ever. He seems to be more comfortable in the role every time I see him. We went round the back after the show and stood across the road. Not that we'd have been able to get near him if we'd wanted as there was rather a large group of people waiting to see him.

Owain Williams was on as Enjolras and Rhiannon Porter as Fantine. Must say I thought both of them were really good. I'm glad Rhiannon got her chance to play one of the leading roles. She's got a lovely voice and deserves her chance to star. Owain had a beaming smile on his face when he was at the stage-door. Think he may have been quite pleased with himself and so he should be.

Finally got my CD as well.