Gareth at Kelly's wedding

Snowdrop

Thanks Jenjo - there are some lovely photos there. But trust them to use the one of Holly looking all serene as Kelly is making a face at something! I suppose with Holly being the famous one, they pick clear shots of her - we've seen it happen with photos of Gareth with Suzanne, and presumably all celebs and their less famous pals.

Here's the picture Snowdrop that's in the Sunday Express,the write up is more or less the same as online,a couple of different pics of Holly and Kelly, then this one of Gareth.Like the way it refers to Gareth as a high profile guest. :thumbsup:

croppedkelly.jpg

• 2 weeks later...

Aren't these photos just lovely? Gareth looks very handsome.

I never ever thought of Gareth singing either at the reception or in the church. What an honour for him(and what a treat for the guests :thumbsup: ). Actually, it would show the diversity of Gareth's performances.

Thanks for everyone who gave the info.

The wedding is in this weeks OK magazine, same article as we have already seen , with a few pics , the pic with Gareth is smaller , but still nice that it is in the mag :thumbsup:

Yorksheather thank you very much to let us know the wedding is in the OK mag. I have a question about the mag because I would like to buy it on ebay. Is it issue no.738 with Robbie Williams on the cover and Kerry and Katie and Alex? :huh:

Yorksheather thank you very much to let us know the wedding is in the OK mag. I have a question about the mag because I would like to buy it on ebay. Is it issue no.738 with Robbie Williams on the cover and Kerry and Katie and Alex? :huh:

I'm not sure if Yorksheather has seen this (with so much going on)?

I didn't realise it was actually in the magazine too. Thanks for letting us know. I think it is only on sale here till Tuesday so have to be a bit sharpish.

(This would be the week I defected to Hello for Robbie's wedding)

Hi Maverick, sorry I couldn't get back to you earlier , I was out for the day . The OK article is in the 738 edition with Robbie on the front , it is only a very small pic of Gareth , this is the photographer's site, who has posted the OK article on his 'press cuttings ,

http://www.andrewhasson.com/cuttings_page.html