Les Miserables , Lowry Theatre , Salford Quays

That has just reminded me - did think they might have plugged the album last night. We were rushing at the end but I didn't actually see where they were selling the album either before or after the show.They didn't mention that it was available to buy when they were making the announcements before the show began.I will make sure I find it and buy it next week.

• Replies 78
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

just got back from the lowry

met gareth just before the show and as usual he was the perfect gentleman despite it being twenty minutes before the show started and he still found time for a photo and autograph

he just seems to get more georgeous every time you see him

as usual the show was fantastic and gareth was amazing

carnt wait to go again on saturday :thumbsup:

That has just reminded me - did think they might have plugged the album last night. We were rushing at the end but I didn't actually see where they were selling the album either before or after the show.They didn't mention that it was available to buy when they were making the announcements before the show began.I will make sure I find it and buy it next week.

I do hope the CD is on sale at The Lowry , or I will be very disappointed .

I've seen people say it's on sale there - I think Jenjo was making the point that no-one actually advertised it, so unless you happened to be browsing the merchandise stall, if you spot it in the first place, most people going wouldn't know it was available.

You just have to make sure that you find out where they are selling it when you get there!

Yes they are selling it at the lowry its on the merchandise stall

It was not on clear view

I asked an attendant at the interval if it was on sale and she said yes but its the concert and not this cast

Of course she was wrong it is of the cast and its really good takes you back to the show

It is on sale for 20.00 :rolleyes:

Yes they are selling it at the lowry its on the merchandise stall

It was not on clear view

I asked an attendant at the interval if it was on sale and she said yes but its the concert and not this cast

Of course she was wrong it is of the cast and its really good takes you back to the show

It is on sale for 20.00 :rolleyes:

The merchandise stall is to the left of the left front doors - you wouldn't see it at all if you went in on the right! They have the usual t. shirts etc and the 10 year DVD plus of course this tour CD as Cris says.

Thanks for posting your gorgeous pics of Gareth Doris , and thanks for meeting us at Piccadilly and taking us over to the Lowry Theatre . It was a great day and the sun came out . The whole show was fantastic,I only seen it once before at The Palace Theatre , and must say Gareth has really grown into the part since then , I noticed quite a few changes . I bought my CD and had it signed by Gareth , so I am a happy bunny , also nice to see Liz there , who I haven't seen for years , who I know still reads GPG :wave:

Just lovely to read everyone's reports.

It seems quite a few have seen Gareth over the last few days and seems like you have all loved the show. Great for those of you who met him too. Loving the photos. It's extra special when they are not posed for.

Thanks everyone.

Five stars from Whats on Stage Manchester (click through to read)

This is a fab review

It might have been dubbed 'The Glums' by some critics, but this new and improved version of Les Miserables is a stunning and magical piece of theatre - bouyed to another level by a faultless cast.

Do we need to keep the whole review on here for prosperity (and enjoyment)?

went to see the saturday afteroon show

fatastic did not meet gareth this time but was lucky enough to meet him on thursday

have tried to get tickets to go again before it finishes at the lowry but it is sold out

hope someoe returns tickets and i am able to get them

the show was awesome

and of course gareth was superb :thumbsup:

Thanks for posting your gorgeous pics of Gareth Doris , and thanks for meeting us at Piccadilly and taking us over to the Lowry Theatre . It was a great day and the sun came out . The whole show was fantastic,I only seen it once before at The Palace Theatre , and must say Gareth has really grown into the part since then , I noticed quite a few changes . I bought my CD and had it signed by Gareth , so I am a happy bunny , also nice to see Liz there , who I haven't seen for years , who I know still reads GPG :wave:

:wave: back it was lovely to see you as well Heather it has been along time since we first met. I loved the show our seats were in the second row right in the middle we had an excellent view, I still put my glasses on though :whistle::lol: I thought the whole cast was excellent and of course Gareth was outstanding I wasn't sure if Sarah would enjoy the show but she loved it and she cried three times :( it was very emotional in parts. We now want to see it again. :D It was nice to meet Doris, Kate, Sarah Jane and Andrea.

It was such a lovely afternoon on Saturday going to the show with Heather and meeting up with Doris who kindly met up with us at the station and took us over to The Lowry. I really enjoyed the whole show and after reading everyone's reports, I do feel ever so lucky to have finally been able to see it for myself. Gareth looked so well and was amazing; it was so great to see him in an acting role. I thought the whole cast did an excellent performance, I really did feel they took their audience on a rollercoster of emotions with parts that were very emotional and parts where there was laughter too. It was great to meet other fans at the stagedoor too :)