Valentine's concerts in Manchester and Birmingham

Val4Gareth

Thank you so much Doris. That was absolutely beautiful. They covered everything in that interview. How lovely to hear Gareth speaking of Pictures Of The Other Side with such affection and saying he will definitely return to recording and writing songs in the future. Loved reading that.

• Replies 127
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

hello to everyone I met last night in Birmingham. What a treat, two and a half hours of Gareth!Best Valentine's Day ever!!

Fiona xx

Hi Fiona. It was lovely to meet you yesterday. What a brilliant day it was wasn't it. Hope you were happy with your picture with Gareth. I've only just got back home so will post a report once I've recovered.

Good to see you managed to find us and I hope you'll keep posting now you have. :thumbsup:

hello to everyone I met last night in Birmingham. What a treat, two and a half hours of Gareth!Best Valentine's Day ever!!

Fiona xx

Oh hi and hello. So glad you have found the site.

Was lovely to meet you. It sure was the best Valentine's ever. Us with Gareth :wub: and partners with their football!! :thumbsup: Hope you stick around.

• 4 months later...

Thats a lovely pic :)

Was Sharron the lady who managed to record some of the songs from the show

Yes, she is. She videod several of the songs, but she doesn't know how to download them from her Blackberry. Maybe you can help her June. Do you fancy contacting her on Facebook?

I have no idea Val but my Ben has a Blackberry don't think he has ever recorded anything on it, but I'm sure he could work it out. Do you know if they are Audio or Video files? I haven't got time now but I will contact her later, I remember you mentioning that someone had recorded some of the songs but thought something must have gone wrong with them as nothing ever came of it, so there is still hope we could hear them, that would be amazing.

I'll have a word with ben when he gets in later :)

I think they're Video files, but I'm not absolutely sure. In fact, yes they are because she was videoing right through the concert, until someone told her to stop. Be nice if we could get then on here.

Val I have just been on FB and I can't see any where on Sharrons Profile where I can send her a message or even add her as a friend. I had a word with Benif you can contact Sharron could you tell her if she doesn't already have it she needs to download "Blackberry Media Sync" or she can download Blackberry Suite which is Media Sync plus a lot more too. Then she connects her Blackberry to the computer (please tell me she has a lead to do that :))and then upload the files to her comp. I am not sure what format the will be but if she wants to contact me I'll try and help her with help from Ben :)

I have no way of contacting her either June. The only way is to post under her picture that she put on Gareth's Facebook page. Perhaps if you tell her on there what to do, she will then tell you how to contact her. Don't hold out much hope though.

Thats a lovely pic :)

Was Sharron the lady who managed to record some of the songs from the show

I do hope you manage to contact this lady on FacebookJune. Good luck with it, Gareth's version of those songs was so beautiful. :thumbsup:

I have no way of contacting her either June. The only way is to post under her picture that she put on Gareth's Facebook page. Perhaps if you tell her on there what to do, she will then tell you how to contact her. Don't hold out much hope though.

Don't give up hope :) YET!

I put this message on Gareth's FB earlier ...

June Campbell Sharron if you want help to get the videos from your BB message me

12 hours ago · Like

And I have come back on tonight and found this reply ...

Sharron Gleiwitz Ok will do at work at the moment. Thank you june x

11 hours ago · Like

Fingers crossed we neeeeeed those songs :)