Valentine's concerts in Manchester and Birmingham

Val4Gareth

It's up to you, and perhaps everyone else will disagree with me, but I don't see the point in adding @Gareth_Gates to your reply. In fact, I think it will just confuse people, and will prevent Gareth from seeing just how many people have been asking him about the concerts.

Imagine him getting home tonight and checking his tweets. He'll probably just look at the the most recent ones, which will the ones from you and Val etc telling people stuff he already knows. It will be a lot less obvious that there were a lot of people who didn't have a clue what he was on about, or that he needs to tweet that information himself.

• Replies 127
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I understand what you mean Snowdrop so ive deleted the @Gareth_Gates again and just replied to the person himself,Val had already replied to one person putting @Gareth_Gates so anyone that does search it will see that reply,its a good idea for anyone who does search @Gareth_Gates who dont know about the shows but it dont really need one from me on there as well.

The Manchester show is listed in The Halifax Courier's Entertainment Guide today , it says Valentines at the Musicals with Gareth Gates and Scarlett Strallen plus the Manchester Concert Orchestra.

My dentist was there a couple of weeks ago , and says the Bridgewater Hall is wonderful, the acoustics and the large comfy seats with headrests and lots of leg room :thumbsup:

I also understand the acoustics at the Festival Hall in Birmingham are very good, so should be fantastic. I've been checking on the tickets and they do seem to be selling a bit better this week. :thumbsup:

I hope everyone going to either concert has a brilliant time.

Not long now carnt wait wonder if Gareth is in les mis this evening. It's really strange when you go to the shows I find myself looking round and wondering which people belong to the boards ha ha it would be nice to chat with fellow members

Lovely write up about him:

Pick of the day

FORMER Pop Idol Gareth Gates has returned as a highly credible leading man in musical theatre, winning rave reviews for his role of Marius in the Les Miserables 25th anniversary tour. He returns to the north west to perform Valentine’s At The Musicals, with TV and stage star Summer Strallen - who appeared in Hollyoaks as an aspiring actress who went on to play Maria, in the real world, in the West End. It's at 3pm, Bridgewater Hall, Manchester. Tickets from £21.50, from 0161 907 9000.

http://www.lancashiretelegraph.co.uk/leisure/whats_on/8849382.What_s_on__Sunday__February_13/

:thumbsup: