Reports from Valentine's Manchester

eternal

Just got a text from Snowdrop (thank you :))

Show very good. Mix of poppy and classical style songs. Gaz had on his shiney shoes and charcoal suit. Scarlott wore 3 dresses. (diffifent times I expect, lol), Proper orchestra.

Sounds fab, really looking forward to the full reports. :thumbsup:

Sat on front row what an amazing voice he is so fantastic he had people singing along and clapping his voice just gets stronger and stronger at the break people in the loo queue were discussing how good he was I was so proud of him what a star everyone going to Birmingham are in for a treat

JennyT20 Jennifer Tierney

@Gareth_Gates absolutely amazing concert, what an enjoyable evening. Was lovely to see you afterwards and I'm glad you liked your rose x x

19 minutes ago

elly_0 Elly

@Gareth_Gates me and @Rheesie_ thought you were amazing, lovin' the suit but you so should of had a costume change too :P

greenlife182 susan

Really enjoyed the Valentine concert Mr @Gareth_gates you where outstanding and cheers to my lovelies @elly_0 @Rheesie_ love you girlies

greenlife182 susan

@Gareth_gates what an amazing show we all had a wonderful time. Thank you for a wonderful evening

Here are a list of songs that was sung today,I have ticked the ones Gareth sang.I'm not sure about the 1st 4 songs, Gareth sang with Scarlet then he sang on his own.

lscan0002.jpg

The Queen's Medley at the end was fantastic. the lady next to me said "Now that's how I like him singing" :thumbsup:

Thanks for scanning and posting the song list Doris. I think the first song was sung just by the Manchester Voices group, but that's fine, because I wasn't that keen on the song. :D

They also did an encore of "Love Lifts us Up Where We Belong", which was lovely. :wub:

I'll post more later.

Cris thanks for letting us know what is happening and where you are sitting.

I am assuming you are posting from your phone??

Here are a list of songs that was sung today,I have ticked the ones Gareth sang.I'm not sure about the 1st 4 songs, Gareth sang with Scarlet then he sang on his own.

lscan0002.jpg

Thanks for scanning the programme Dorral and so soon too.

I now can't wait to hear Gareth singing:

All I ask of You.

A whole New world.

Without a doubt - Why God Why

My all time favourite Miss Saigon Number- Last Night of the World.

and what a treat a Dirty Dancing number - (I've Had) the Time of My Life.

Am so blooming excited for tomorrow :jump::jump:

Guest NicolaJayne

Thank you everyone for the snippets from the Valentines concert, sounds amazing and thank you Dorris for the song list, Gareth sang even more than exspected. Can't wait for tomorrow.

I loved the Valentine's show yesterday . Thanks for posting up the song list Doris,good to see you again and Snowdrop mentioning the encore which was great . Gareth was in excellent voice and I enjoyed Gareth's songs and the duet's with Scarlett who had a wonderful voice and some beautiful dresses . I absolutely loved the Queen Medley which really suited Gareth's voice ,I must mention the Conductor John Rigby who was hilarious . I chatted to Suzanne and Missy in the interval . We met Wendy after the show , Gareth and family were in a rush to get off but she said she would send him out . It was pouring with rain , and a man held an umbrella over Gareth while he singed autographs etc . I got my programme signed by Gareth so that was great . It was lovely to go to the show with Katie and Laura and meet quite a few Gareth fans some of whom I hadn't seen for years :thumbsup: