Gareth at the Dartford Festival, 17th July

dorral

• Replies 83
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

TrudyD39 Trudy_1970

Had brilliant day at festival in Dartford park! Gareth gates was brilliant his voice has really matured loved his rock tributes.See New ...

Sandypandy74 Sandy H-B

@

@JenMcElderz Oh, Gareth Gates. He was so nice. i wonder what he's doing now. haven't heard about him for ever!

MsSwiftySpears jazmine charvetto

@Gareth_Gates hey :) it was rally good finally seeing u perform at dartford. u sung some awsome songs :D and thank you for the autograph

hayleyshikari hayley

im defo going to need ipod speakers for friday. spirit in the sky is going on because im officially in love with @Gareth_Gates

Guest NicolaJayne

Gareth was amazing at Dartford today well worth standing in the rain for. But it faired up for Gareth and would you believe even the sun shone briefly when he sang sunshine, he could charm the birds out of the trees. :thumbsup:

He got a fantastic reception and the girl standing by me kept shouting marry me Gareth.

He also looked amazing with his new hair style, white T Shirt Red white and blue checked shirt and his beige and maroon DJ'ing blazer, blue jeans and and grey pumps.

It was the first time my husband had seen him do a rock concert and he actually liked him.

The only complaint I had was his band was too loud and drowned out his vocals. I much preffered it when he was just accompanied by Pete and sang AOMS

So many people waiting afterwards for Gareth to sign but like the trooper that he is he went right along the line.