Party In The Park - Bath - 17th July 2011

Val4Gareth

I' ve started a new thread as this has now been confirmed by Gareth.

Come to "Party in the Park - Bath" 17 July from 13:00 to 16:00. http://fb.me/111WAcTAX

Finally able to announce. Thanks for your patience - we have been trying to make sure Gareth can do it as well as the Dartford Festival! busy day! ali

Very pleased about this one. Really hope some others will want to go too. :thumbsup::jump:

http://www.sbevents.co.uk/events/content.asp?ms=15&ei=72

• Replies 101
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I would love to go to that, how can we find out where to get tickets and where exactly it is? :D

I'm not sure Inge. Someone usually finds out those things for me as I'm useless at it. We'll have to keep a watch for details. Its a great time too. Gives us plenty of time to get there and back in the one day. :thumbsup:

It's great that the Bath Party in the park has now been confirmed. I think it looks like you can get tickets via here http://www.wegottick...om/event/117186 :thumbsup:

PARTY IN THE PARK, BATH

Gareth Gates, Leon Jackson, Let Loose, Justin Fletcher aka Mr.Tumble, Knights of Arkley, Peppa Pig

15745.jpg

BATH: Royal Victoria Park

SUN 17TH JUL, 2011 11am to 5-30pm

£8.00 - tickets are available

Ali has posted this on Gareth's behalf. Looks like a lot more interesting things to come soon.

Gareth Gates wrote "hi he's on at 5.15 in Dartford. So Bath first at 1.10pm. Couldn't do Dartford on the Saturday as he has a private charity gig for a friend. Hopefully more news for you all soon! he's busy having lots of meetings about different exciting opportunities! ali x"

Surely knowing what time Gareth is due to be on stage makes it easier to book trains?

I'm glad Gareth's management is giving us clues about when he's due on stage, but I'd make sure to get there early! And allow a bit of time for him to be late too. :lol:

I don't think anyone was suggesting you do that. More that it is better to have a predicted time on stage than to be left guessing until the last minute. I'd always leave a bit of lee-way in my planning, but you can base that around when he's due on stage, and not the duration of the entire event. :)

• 1 month later...

I bought tickets for this event, and found out its not actually held in the Victoria Park in Bath, but at Landsdown Bath racecourse.

Direction are:

BY ROAD

Conveniently located two miles North of the city centre, Bath Racecourse is just six miles South of Junction 18 of the M4 Motorway and is well sign-posted from all major routes to its location on Lansdown Hill.

BY TRAIN

You can reach Bath Racecourse from both the main London Paddington and South Wales lines. There are also regular connections from Bristol, Cardiff and Birmingham. Buses and taxis run from the station to the course (10-15 minutes ride).

Bath Racecourse recommends Abbey Taxis on 01225 444444

:thumbsup:

• 2 weeks later...

is it far from the bath spa satation? im looking at going just wondering bout directions etc.

BY TRAIN

You can reach Bath Racecourse from both the main London Paddington and South Wales lines. There are also regular connections from Bristol, Cardiff and Birmingham. Buses and taxis run from the station to the course (10-15 minutes ride).

Bath Racecourse recommends Abbey Taxis on 01225 444444

I suppose you could also ask the taxi how much they charge?

is it far from the bath spa satation? im looking at going just wondering bout directions etc.

Emily, its about 10 minutes drive from Bath Spa station on a normal day. If the traffic is bad it may take longer. Again depending on the traffic, they estimate the cost at avbout £12. I shall be getting a taxi and the company I rang said there is a hotel facing the station where they can pick up for pre-booked taxis. Just need to let them know what time the train gets in and they will be there waiting for you.

I'm going and will be driving. I'm coming from Manchester and staying in Bath that night, If anyone would like a lift from Bath I'd be happy to take people! Let me know :)

Are you staying anywhere near Bath Spa? I've booked a taxi from the station there to get to the venue.