Blackpool concert - 7th August 2011

sbowns1

Guest NicolaJayne

Thanks for telling us about your trip to Blackpool Elaine. I noticed you say on Facebook that you met up with Lindy-Loo. She's lovely isn't she. We met her once at one of the Joseph shows. Was she with her husband?

Yes she was with her husband Val, they are a very nice couple. Was lucky to be sitting next to her as I was the only Gareth fan in our party. Really made my night.

• Replies 61
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

This is sort of a report which was spread over several tweets, so I've joined them all together, as it makes quite a nice read

@Leeanneycakes

It has been a nice wee weekend, the highlight has definitely been the carnival of dreams. It was a comedy/variety gala to raise funds for Donna's dream house, what a show they put on. They had the likes of jimmy cricket, GARETH GATES, a young lad who is from the circus, juggling with 7 balls and doin fancy tricks. The had funny girls (drag dancers) and they also had some skits from, birds, booze and blackpool rock. They also had the lovely irish rosemarie, who has just finished 7 years in vegas!!! They had one of them nolan chiks too. The whole night was truly amazin!!!

Guest NicolaJayne

Here are the pics of the Carnival of Dreams all 443 of them, you can see what a marathon Concert it was. If anyone just wants to see Gareth no 3, 163 to 167 and 315.

http://www.stormpic.com/Events/Carnival-Of-Dreams/18464668_xskHLz#1424582082_XhCkttg

I just wish they had not kept taking the audience, very embarrassing especially if you are on the front row LOL

Guest NicolaJayne

Thanks for these, they really give an idea of how big this event was. Gareth is also on nos. 67, 69, 74, 76 and 77 - rehearsal and backstage pics.

Linda

Thank you for pointing out the rehearsal pics that I hadn't seen, so many pics to look at and think I must have skipped a page.