Gareth in Spain

According to this tweet from Tony Roberts, Gareth is doing a gig in Marbella, Spain. Could be why he's having the three deays off from Les Mis. ~Wonder if he's playing in the golf tournament as well.

3 days till Max Clifford Celebrity golf challenge in marbella & I'm also performing out there with stacy solomen & gareth gates can't wait:)

• Replies 113
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

There's a bit about this event here. Mainly about the boxer, but Gareth is mentioned and it gives the names of those taking part

http://www.worldboxingnews.net/2011/06/tyson-fury-dereck-chisora-is-getting.html

The bit where Gareth is mentioned.

Tyson will be joined by a host of celebrities including Stacey Solomon, Nick Knowles, Gareth Gates, Rodney Marsh, Chris Simmons, Craig Fairbrass

Gareth_Gates Gareth Gates

Hair of the Dog it is then!

4 hours ago

Gareth_Gates Gareth Gates

Sat in BA lounge with Ali waiting to Board our flight to Marbella. Is it too early for Hair of the Dog?!

5 hours ago

Can somebody tell me what he means with "Hair of the Dog" please?

Its an English saying that means you have another drink to ease the effects of a hangover.

Apparently the saying comes from a method of treatment of a rabid dog bite by placing hair from the dog in the bite wound (at least according to Wikipedia!!)

Its an English saying that means you have another drink to ease the effects of a hangover.

Apparently the saying comes from a method of treatment of a rabid dog bite by placing hair from the dog in the bite wound (at least according to Wikipedia!!)

Thanks a lot Floz.

I was wondering what he means, I had absolutely no idea :withstupid:

Dan said Gareth did well.

@valjcooper @Gareth_Gates did really well 31 points. He probably cheated though. Love him. X

And Gareth just tweeted this

Loving Marbella. The golf is great, the beers even better... The Charity is betterer

Dan again

@valjcooper I was kidding. He would never do that. He's a true gentleman.

Not surprised at that. :thumbsup:

I think Gareth is performing with his band again tomorrow, but isn't that mention on the Rhys Daniels site referring to last year Heather?

Yes Val, I see the Gareth mention with his band is from last year, sorry . But The Butterfly Ball, London is for this coming November .