Gareth in Spain

• Replies 113
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Thanks everyone for those great 'shots'.

However initially they foxed me. On the first photo Gareth is wearing a blue shirt (well more turquoise) and in the second shot the guy bending down had on the blue shirt. He also had on cut offs which I wasn't so keen on. My instinct thought the guy in the pink shirt looked a bit of allright :wub: - my honest thoughts :whistle: Did Gareth swap teams?

Loving the commentary that took place too.

Helps that you know about handicaps etc. That's when my eyes would begin to glaze over.

It's so good that we have seen them at last. A great united effort.

Ah but how good it must now feel to show that you know what you are talking about!

The years of stifling yawns have paid off :thumbsup:

Actuallty quite enjoyed the conversations Chris. Even used to walk around the course some times for important games. Needless to say it was a long time ago as you know how much I enjoy walking now.:D

Yeah it was quite easy to do Val as you can rotate pics on photobucket the same as you can resize them too :) I saved them and uploaded them to there.

You're welcome Suzie and everyone :) but anyone that doesn't know the main thanks goes to Suzie for taking these screencaps and posting a link to them.

Yeah it was quite easy to do Val as you can rotate pics on photobucket the same as you can resize them too :) I saved them and uploaded them to there.

Probably wouldn't have been able to do it anyway then as I don't use Photobucket. I always use the softward on here to upload any pics.