Gareth on Twitter

Val4Gareth

• Replies 1.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

On my way back to Paris. Had an arguement with a woman sat in MY seat! She insisted she was right... Turns out she was on the wrong train!! about 4 hours ago via Twitter for iPhone

wow imagen being on the train to who knows where and finding out you are on your way to Paris. :lol:

hehe he will have had the white socks underneath Floz. :lol:

Love it! :lol:

The whole kilt looks isn't very traditional at all, but I think the whole dark tartan, black socks and shirt (I think) vibe seems to be something of a fashion - so long as he wasn't the only one making that statement! Presumably the whole wedding party were co-ordinated. :D .

A bit stressful on the train today - nothing worse than finding someone in your seat. Potentially very awkward. :unsure::blush:

Gareth fans in Paris mention Gareth on twitter .

. @katie1hall thanks 4 being nice at the stage door earlier from d moron in a suit w/ a poster waiting 4 gareth gates lol x

Reply Retweet . @lullabyeblues oh and yea someone recognized me hahaha

Reply Retweet . @lullabyeblues aftr 40 mins of waitin I almost gave up then gareth showed up. Missed earl again! I think I saw him rushing out. Not sure tho

about 9 hours ago via Twitter

I'm not sure, I've never used that before, but I don't think Gareth meant to tweet about it. By that I mean the tweet looks to be automatically generated by the software, so it's possible Gareth was messing about on his computer, trying out some app his friend sent him and the tweet appeared. Knowing him, he probably doesn't even realise it's there! :lol:

I'm not sure, I've never used that before, but I don't think Gareth meant to tweet about it. By that I mean the tweet looks to be automatically generated by the software, so it's possible Gareth was messing about on his computer, trying out some app his friend sent him and the tweet appeared. Knowing him, he probably doesn't even realise it's there! :lol:

you seem to be right snowdrop cos i opened one last night out of couriosity and now i just went on my twitter and the message gareth appeared to of posted was there but of course from me instead and i never tweeted to say i opened it

How come i'm being made to watch the Soaps?!... I've been away for 2weeks? Shouldn't I be in charge of the remote?!
Back in London. Haven't seen my Missy for 2weeks... She's changed so much. She's sat with me now trying to get my phone while I write this!

:D :D