Gareth on Twitter

Val4Gareth

On my way to the Barbican for day number 2! I want to strangle this driver though... He's gone completely the wrong way and made me late!! about 2 hours ago via Twitter for iPhone
As well as that he's doing, what can only be discribed, as his accounts!! There's receipts and log books all over the car! Just drive!! about 1 hour ago via Twitter for iPhone

:|

• Replies 1.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

# Just heard the strangest request over an Addison Lee radio: 'I need a Russian Speaking Driver in Camden, in 15mins!' Maybe u had to b there! about 3 hours ago via Twitter for iPhone

* Retweet

#

On my way to the Les Mis Album signing. about 4 hours ago via Twitter for iPhone

Gareth_Gates Day in a tweet! Took Missy swimming, wondered up high road, dinner at 'Rice' Shifted some rubbish from garden, watch tv on sofa, bed! :-)

about 5 hours ago via Twitter

Gareth_Gates Infact I quite like the prospect of 'day in a tweet' tweets. They cud b called DIAT's ! Hash tag #diat if u like, and let's see some diat's!

about 5 hours ago via Twitter for iPhone

Gareth_Gates #diat Early start (urgh!) Full English, Dropped kids off at the pool!! Sent emails, Barbican (tired voice!), home, Thai green curry, tweet!

about 7 hours ago via

Gareth_Gates My #diat idea is catching on! 'day in a tweet'... Sum up your day in a tweet! Re-Tweet this and let's see if we can start a trend!

I'm glad to see Gareth keeping up with his #diat tweets! And quite a few of the cast too.

Yesterday afternoon they had rehearsals for the O2 show, which is where singing for Steve Brooker comes in. I know Gareth is friends with George Stiles, but I wonder if it was more than a social call, and they were making plans for the show next Sunday. It's exciting being back in London. :icecream:

Getting up this morning was a struggle! Just left Wilton Music Hall after rehearsing with Stiles & Drewe. Now in a car heading to Wimbledon. about 2 hours ago via Twitter for iPhone
I'm singing Empty Chairs at Wimbledon. And Empty Chairs and Glass Slippers at Wiltons Hall x
Finally arrived at Wimbledon Theatre. So nice to be back! 26 minutes ago via Twitter for iPhone
Sat in a dressing room with Joe Pasquale, Alistair McGowan and Paul Zerdin. Comedy, impressions and a puppeteer... I feel quite inadequate! 24 minutes ago via Twitter for iPhone