Gareth Jersey Flowers

sylvia

• Replies 107
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Gareth_Gates Gareth Gates

Just got back to my hotel room from a great evening with Jacks, Chazza and Miss Jersey! Loving Jack's "Spread Arms' !!

7 hours ago

alicecubbage Alice Cubbage

Just got home from a great day and night with Charlotte, @Gareth_Gates and Jackie.. Jacks made the night with her fab bouncer techniques! X

6 hours ago

Having dinner at The Somerville Hotel with the 'Battle People' ! Such a lovely bunch!

11 hours ago

Just got back to my hotel room from a great evening with Jacks, Chazza and Miss Jersey! Loving Jack's "Spread Arms' !!

8 hours ago

:thumbsup:

Great article Heather, thanks. Wouldn't we love the Mail and Sun and the disparaging mockers of some of the public to read that to see just what Gareth is about?!

I think you should see today's SUN. There is an article there which disparages Gareth for performing on a cruise ship. so far there have been 20 comments and they are all in Gareth's favour!

Great event, thanks for posting. Looks like the rain held off and everyone had a wonderful time. Loved the photos with the poorly little girl. Looks like a private meeting.

I wondered if she was the little girl someone mentioned on twitter to Gareth , who wanted her to meet Gareth, and Gareth replied he would love to meet up with her :)