Darlington Pride

Val4Gareth

• 2 weeks later...

Gareth has been inhabiting the local chippy in Darlington. Got some time to fill in before tghe gig starts I suppose.

On route from Blackpool to Darlington for another gig. Just stopped for fish and salty chips in Kirkby Stephens! With Ali and sis Nicola.
Just Met @Gareth_Gates in the great Kirkby Stephen Chippy! Very Nice Guy! Thanks for the autograth :D

message from Lisa Marie on Gareth's facebook B)

Lisa-Maria Cox

You were brilliant tonight at Darlington pride, Inside-out, did us Proud and Nicola, Thanks for Shakin hands from stage and that ya remembered us :D very well done to yas and hope to see yas again soon :D Much Love Lisa-Maria xxoxo towerxx ;)

about an hour ago

Lisa Marie has put two video clips on her FB page. Not sure if you need to be a friend to see them. They're not brilliant quality, but they give you a feeling of the atmosphere there last night. One of the clips is Gareth singing with Nicola.

http://www.facebook.com/#!/profile.php?id=506041764

Thanks Val, I have just watched 4 videos on Lisa-Marias's face book. Nicola singing I will Survive . Gareth singing Anyone Of Us . Gareth and Nicola singing Since You've been gone. There is a vid that lasts 1 second, I thought that I couldn't get it to play at first, then realizes it's a very quick vid of Gareth shaking Lisa-Maria's hand :thumbsup:

Looks like it will have been a good show, gutted I couldn't go when it was only 20 minutes away but I had no babysitter. A friend of mine went though, and she said both Gareth and Nicola were brilliant(she's never been a fan) and said they went down brilliantly with the crowd too, and there was some saying they didn't know his songs, but soon managed to sing along to Any One Of Us :thumbsup: