Pizza Express Videos

GPG MY IDOL

While waiting for my son to help me upload videos to You Tube I have uploaded a video of Gareth singing "Gravity" on my FB :) its not the full song there's about 2 mins, I have to go out now but I will upload more later

Enjoy :wub: meeeelt ahhh :wub:

http://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=1049378541

VIDEO'S UPLOADED (MORE TO COME :) )

GRAVITY

MR BRIGHTSIDE

ANGEL ON MY SHOULDER

HIS EYE IS ON THE SPARROW

CAN'T BELIEVE ITS OVER

SOMEONE LIKE YOU

HEAVEN

MORE THAN WORDS

THAT'S THE LOT :)

HOPEFULLY :) Ben said he'd show me how to upload them but he's been out doing something in Bradford with Royal British Legion all day he came home ate and went out to see his girlfriend, he said he'll help me tomorrow.

I have had a look and can't work it out, Ben said "Do you have n upload account" :lol: no idea :lol: he'll sort it for me.

I have managed to upload them on FB :) not that's its difficult :lol: then you guys can see them and not have to wait until I get them uploaded on on You Tube :)

I hope "Can't Believe Its Over" is showing up now I added it to the list :0

I have had a look and can't work it out, Ben said "Do you have n upload account" :lol: no idea :lol:

If you have a YouTube account for commenting on and favouriting clips, you have an "upload account". There isn't any difference. :D

If you are not registered, it's dead easy. Once you are logged in, there are "upload video" buttons all over - click on one of those and take it from there. :D

Thanks Snowdrop :)

Things like this always scare me with only seeing about one sixth of what you can on my computer screen at a time I often miss things and I struggle to find everything when I looked before I only saw the You Tube Direct Mobile Uploads and the Advanced Video for files over 2GB,I thought I'll go and try again and moved my cursor across and saw the "Upload Video" button :)

BUT Ben isn't isn't even up yet and LOOK!!!

8 OF MY VIDEOS ARE ACCEPTABLE FOR PUBLIC VIEWING AND THEY ARE ALL NOW ON YOU TUBE :) the others are more bad than good bits they are too wobbly or have Gareths head missing 'Can anyone please tell me how I can upload the other 6 songs with just a picture instead of a video? like when the Les Mis songs very uploaded.

I have just put these videos on Twitter :) I hope Gareth doesn't mind :) he should do he sounds amazing :wub: :wub:

Val you are welcome to share them, post them where ever you please :)

Now I must go and do some work :(

Shall have to put my IPod on :wub:

I wish the video I took of "Sweet Child of Mine" & "Your Sex Is On Fire" had been better Gareth was amazing singing both those songs. I will have to see if I can upload them on You tube with just a picture :) and the other songs as well.

• 4 months later...