Gareth on Cruise Ship

Val4Gareth

• Replies 106
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Oh blimey I didn't realise.

I have been on the sister ship 'The Oriana' and thinking about it, that set sail early evening.

Gareth might be glad the ship isn't going round the Bay of Biscay (we haven't got a rough sea, large waves and feeling sick emoticom)!

Everyone on board is sure in for a treat from the entertainment :thumbsup:

Guest NicolaJayne

Those lucky people on that cruise getting first class entertainment from Gareth.

I keep wondering how Gareth is enjoying himself on the cruise ship even though he is working, I think he will love it and wonder if Suzanne and Missy are with him.

Hoping for a few more details later

Just got back from a brilliant cruise, Gareth Gates was fantastic!

Also from Laura Parry-Owens

omg it was amazing! The entertainment was fantastic, the service was excellent. Gareth Gates was there lol. Bruges is so

I haven't cut off the end of the message, that was all there was. :thumbsup:

Lparryowens Laura Parry-Owens

@

@betty_blu_eyes omg it was amazing! The entertainment was fantastic, the service was excellent. Gareth Gates was there lol. Bruges is so

Seeing Gareth was the entertainment, I think she is saying he was fantastic. :D

Looking forward to hearing the report of your friend Val. :thumbsup:

I had a message from a friend who was on the cruise ship with Gareth. She has given me permission to post her message on here. Sounds like a fantastic night.

Gareth played 3 shows on the Sunday night, we managed to get in the 7.00pm performance because we knew the 9.30 and 10.45 performance was going to be packed, He sang quite a few newer songs , 'Anyone of Us, Spirit in the sky". He went down really well, I think he should have done a show on the Sat night cos I dont know if everyone saw him. The shows were about 45 mins long.

My sister and my neice managed to get a photo with him, unfortunately I didnt cos I wasnt with them at the time. But ill share the pics when they put them on.

I'll post up the pics when she puts them on.

I suppose he did the shows all in the one evening, so he could have a bit of time to himself on the Saturday to enjoy his cruise.

Here are some of the pics. Gareth looked really smart and handsome.

post-132-0-13512000-1315236188.jpg

post-132-0-67268200-1315236225.jpg

post-132-0-88796400-1315236255.jpg

post-132-0-88816900-1315236286.jpg