Gareth on Cruise Ship

Val4Gareth

• Replies 106
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Brilliant blog, love it, especially this:

Gareth came on with his two-man-band and performed a chilled out acoustic set with a mixture of jazz songs (no one had heard of), covers of rock classics (his mellowed cover of Sweet Child of Mine was incredible) and some of his own stuff. He was amazing, I remember him being a good singer but he's obviously matured into his voice and had a lot of lessons, he was pitch perfect and ever the charming performer, flirting with the crowd at every opportunity. The crowd was obviously stunned, we clapped, sang and cheered him along and he finished to a standing ovation. I have to say the wait was worth it, he was perfect, he made one of my childhood dreams come true!

That was a lovely read. It was fantastic to hear how impressed she was with Gareth current voice. I'm not sure he's even had that many lessons has he? Just his natural voice maturing. It must have been such a treat for all the passengers and the Oceana sounds fantastic.

I've only just watched those videos and they are brilliant. I like Gareth having the piano as well as guitar to accompany him, and the sound is really good. I like what Gareth has done with Somone Like You.

Not sure if its possiboe, but would you be able to do audio clips of these Snowdrop. Would love to be able to put them on my iPod. They are such brilliant quality.

Just back from holiday so it was a real treat to see the clips. I think Gareth must have won a whole host of new fans as he does everywhere he plays.:thumbsup:

I love 'Someone like you' so much and I think Gareth's interpretation is brilliant!