Gareth on Cruise Ship

Val4Gareth

• Replies 106
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest NicolaJayne

Seems the lady who went on the cruise unfortunately never got to meet Gareth, the shows were all on the same night, she went to the early show and was going to go to the last show but by the time they had finished dinner it was packed out so couldn't get in.

She said his family weren't with him.

Thanks for putting her pics on here Val.

Guest NicolaJayne

This is the Oceana Gareth was on

http://www.pocruises.com/Cruise-Ships/Oceana/Ship-Overview/

But think they are all pretty similar we went on a Caribean Cruise with P & O a few years ago on the Sea Princess.

I put a post up a little while ago that seems to have disappeared.

The pic of Gareth on the cruise ship with the two girls is lovely.

This is the Oceana Gareth was on

http://www.pocruises.com/Cruise-Ships/Oceana/Ship-Overview/

But think they are all pretty similar we went on a Caribean Cruise with P & O a few years ago on the Sea Princess.

I put a post up a little while ago that seems to have disappeared.

The pic of Gareth on the cruise ship with the two girls is lovely.

Thanks Elaine :D

and great to see Gareth went down so well Val B)

Well, all Gareth's secrets are coming out now :lol:

@Apricot16 @gareth_gates I sure was. He's was such a nice guy. Had a good old chat with him. And a dance with them all :) was a fab weekend
@loulindy @apricot16 @gareth_gates really was a good weekend. Such a lovely lad. Brill singer and not a bad dancer if u saw him and his team

Great pictures and loving the feedback :)

Me too. It seemed a long weekend wondering how it was all going and now all these lovely reports are fab. Thanks to everyone.

Me too but it was the Oriana. If I remember rightly it had 8 lifts and a waterfall in reception!!

P&O certainly know how to look after their passengers too.

Thanks Val for the report and pics, sounds like everyone had a wonderful time. How smart and debonair Gareth looks in his suit.

I've only just watched those videos and they are brilliant. I like Gareth having the piano as well as guitar to accompany him, and the sound is really good. I like what Gareth has done with Somone Like You.

I see the girl who uploaded the videos rather conveniently has a blog, which goes into a bit more detail. It turns out she was a massive fan back in the day, and this is the first time she's got to see him live since the Pop Idol tour. :thumbsup: :thumbsup:

http://justblogitallinstead.blogspot.com/2011/09/dreams-really-do-come-true.html