Gareth speaking in Parliament (7th September)

Guest NicolaJayne

• Replies 65
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

It is, but just the one, so I'm merging them!

It's really exciting, isn't it? I wonder if this is associated with Gareth being spotted at Portcullis House a few weeks ago? I recall Gareth speaking with some politicians at the Giving Voice launch last year, so it might be something else to do with that, or perhaps Gareth is going to be there as part of his new role as journalist for his BBC3 documentary!

Whatever it is, it's got to be exciting. :thumbsup:

Sorry I didn't realize we already had a thread. I've been having so many problems with my internet connection, it took me about 10 minutes to post the new thread. :whistle:

I think you could be right about one of those two suggestions. What an achievement for him to have been asked to do this. :thumbsup:

This is SO exciting! The only remotely possible thing I can find in the business for the day (click the House of Commons tab and then the Westminster Hall tab) is 'Support for Disabled People'. I've Googled the relevant MP and there's nothing to link him to stammering per se. Gareth could, of course, be speaking about anything in an unlisted meeting anywhere in the House.

I do so wish he wouldn't leave us hanging like this!

He is a meany, isn't he?

The bit about support for Young people with Disabilities could tie in with the BBC programme which is focusing on Gareth helping young people with stammers.

Whatever it is, I'm sure it will be really good, and not just a big deal for Gareth, but I think Gareth has a lot worth listening to.

How amazing.

he needs to tell us more...and not just about the state of his voice

I swear he does it on purpose so we don't get any sleep. :lol:

Anyone got any idea what time this is likely to take place on Wednesday? Not being very politically minded I have no clue as to the proceedure.:withstupid:

Anyone got any idea what time this is likely to take place on Wednesday? Not being very politically minded I have no clue as to the proceedure.:withstupid:

According to Maggie's link, the session about young people and disabilities is on at 9:30am, but they have all kinds of things on all day (and sometimes at night too!)

I am very intriqued, Gareth certainly knows how to keep us guessing, hope he comes back soon and tells us more, that if he is allowed to tell us.

If it's a proper meeting at Parliament, it will be a matter of public record. Open Government and all that! We'll just have to submit a Freedom of Information request! :icecream::wtf:

Oh good to know what it is about.

I so admire him for his constant enthusiasm for all he is involved in.

He's amazing how enthusiastic he is about everything. With lots of celebrities its blatantly obvious they are there against their will, but that never happens with Gareth. He's one in a million :wub: